Cigar smokers???

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
Ive posted something like this before, but with so many new users ill give it another whirl.

I was just wondering how many people smoke cigars? Not swisher sweets or black n milds. The good kinds! ex: CAO, Perdomo, Romeo y Julieta, Padron, Macanudo, Punch, H. Upman, Rocky Patel, Montesino, Oliva, A Fuente, Sancho Panza, La Flor Dominicana, Alex Bradley..... the list goes on.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i smoke the hell outta these

backwoods-honey-berry.jpg

do they count as a premium cigar?

08-FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I used to be big into cigars. I had a nice humidor full of Romeo & Juliettea, H. Upman, Montecristo II, & more (all cubans). I'm not really sure why I stopped but I havent had a cigar in a long time. In fact, I had to throw a few hundred dollars worth away when I moved from Germany back to the states because they wouldnt ship them. They were all pretty dried out anyway because I stopped adding water to the humidor a while before that. I still have the humidor so maybe I will get back into it. My wife wont be happy, it's an expensive habit.

DaveOTZ

Reaction score
Visit site
I find cigar shoppes to be great destinations for day trips...
-You always find some older dude right outside the humidor that has been checkin out the bike... I always get "so, how does that I4 run?"
-If you have no "real" destination its a good place to sit and take a load off
-mix in some coffee and you have a fantastic blend of stimulants to get you back on the road:rockon:

Manx

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm rather partial to a cigar, Don Ramos are my preferred choice.

djneall

rebmem roinuj
Reaction score
Visit site
I just bought a Camacho Triple Maduro yesterday. I don't smoke them regularly, but on occasion I'm known to indulge...