Cheap Boots

Goose

Reaction score
Visit site
I need a pair of motorcycle boots. Does anyone have any recommendations? I'd like to spend under $100. Holla.

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
It doesn't look like it.

I like these, too. Icon Superduty 4 Boots - KneeDraggers

I have the Icon Accelerant boots now
Icon Accelerant Waterproof Boots - Street Bike - Motorcycle Superstore
Not a bad boot but those PITA laces!! I also find the buckle annoying. And theres really no ventilation so they are better in cooler temps.

These BILT boots may just do nicely. Looking closely at reviews. There was a Kawa forum where someone reported paying $69 for them in April this year...

BiLT Trackstar Boot Review - ninjette.org

Maybe wait it out for a better price?

Goose

Reaction score
Visit site
I have to walk quite a ways to class every morning...has anyone walked very much in boots like the trackstars?

CrioGeniC

Reaction score
Visit site
The one big thing about the Bilt boots, they run small in their sizing. I ordered a pair of 12s due to that is what I wear in everything else, and they have to be a full size smaller than listed. I am just going to give these to my son since his foot is a bit smaller than mine.

I have the Tourmaster Solutions as my everyday boot and they are a great boot. I have been through a couple of massive rain storms and my feet have never been wet.

wangt86

Reaction score
Visit site
TCX boots. A little over 100 depending on what your looking for but good quality boots for the price. Comparable to SIDI