Chaparral: Spring into savings sales event

J

jsteinb95

Chaparral Motorsports is having their "once a year" patio sale on saturday May 3, 2008 in San Bernardino, CA. I couldn't find it on their website, otherwise I would've posted the link.

AGV sport racing suits starting at $299
They've got boots, helmets, gloves and BIKES!!!!

2007 Yamaha R-6 MSRP $9,299......sale price: $7,988

2007 Yamaha R-1 MSRP $11,599.....sale price: $8,988

2007 Kawasaki ZX-10 MSRP $11,249.....sale price: $8,488

2007 Honda CBR 1000 MSRP $11,499......sale price: $8,988

2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 MSRP $8,899........sale price: $7,488

Combat

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah thats where I'm taking my bike to get the tire replaced. Hopefully they have those on sale too. :D

J

jsteinb95

#1) how cheap are the helmets, gloves, boots ect?

#2) would you/someone buy and ship them to me (providing i pay)

I just called them and they said that the helmets, gloves and boots would be $30-$40 off.

Combat

Reaction score
Visit site
I got my tire replaced today and while I was there I picked up an ad. Most of the sales seem to be on dirt gear. They do have some street bikes on sale also. I was gonna scan and post the ad but it's wierd shaped and I'm lazy. :p One fun note though, supposedly they will be offering demo's of the FZ1 aswell as a few other bikes.

J

jsteinb95

I got my tire replaced today and while I was there I picked up an ad. Most of the sales seem to be on dirt gear.

The girl that I talked to said that they didn't have alot of the street bike stuff in the ad, but it will be at the sale.

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This place is amazing and quite a sight to behold, if you've never been there.

I live at the beach in the South Bay and made the trek out once just for the heck of it - WELL worth it, I wish I had stayed longer to drool in retrospect. Maybe I'll make the trip out for the sale.

-M

Combat

Reaction score
Visit site
Their employee's can be a little air-headed now and then but they still rock. They have a fair selection of bikes and a huge selection of clothes and gear.

Combat

Reaction score
Visit site
Actually the female was the only one that I ran into that didn't act like they where stoned LOL. Maybe I just picked a bad day to go there. They do have a few girls there that seem like they are just eye candy rather then motorcycle women.