Central FL/Orlando FZ'ers?

yamaprotech

Reaction score
Visit site
deltona here. up for a ride anytime i have free time. my lady also loves to be on the bike. during hurricane gustav evac. we made the trip from baton rouge, la to deltona, fl. we were on my little ex500 ninja then. what a trip!!!

has anyone in central fla thought about starting an all fz6 bike club? i have hit me up if anyone is interested in this idea. i think it would be cool to hang out, ride, trade tips and such with other fz'ers.

Luiz

Reaction score
Visit site
deltona here. up for a ride anytime i have free time. my lady also loves to be on the bike. during hurricane gustav evac. we made the trip from baton rouge, la to deltona, fl. we were on my little ex500 ninja then. what a trip!!!

has anyone in central fla thought about starting an all fz6 bike club? i have hit me up if anyone is interested in this idea. i think it would be cool to hang out, ride, trade tips and such with other fz'ers.

I am all up for that. You seem like your down to organize it :thumbup:

yamaprotech

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm down for organizing a club. First step would be for anyone interested to pm me and we could exchange info. Then we could organize a meet. the club could be florida wide, but if everyone is spread out real far, it would be hard to get together. I think that a central florida club would be a much better idea. And if anyone else wants to start a chapter somewhere else in the state the two can be combined. I'm very interested in this idea.Is anyone else? Hit me up!!!

Troubl

On the Group W bench
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm down for organizing a club. First step would be for anyone interested to pm me and we could exchange info. Then we could organize a meet. the club could be florida wide, but if everyone is spread out real far, it would be hard to get together. I think that a central florida club would be a much better idea. And if anyone else wants to start a chapter somewhere else in the state the two can be combined. I'm very interested in this idea.Is anyone else? Hit me up!!!

I'd be interested. Not sure how often I'd actually be able to meet up with folks with my busy schedule, but I'm interested.

yamaprotech

Reaction score
Visit site
well, I have bad news. I was offered a tech job back in Louisiana and I'm going to take it so I'll have to start or join a club there. I was looking forward to riding with some fz's in orlando, but duty calls.

fz6r rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Im moving outside of LBV in june I dont have an FZ but I do have the litle brother haha fz6r:rockon:...If you guys are willing I'm down for a ride sometime

FZ6drummer

Reaction score
Visit site
Targa222, I'm right down I-4 from you, in Longwood.
I'm very interested in the idea of a central florida group. Not too sure how often I could make it, but I'd be there every chance I could.

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Yesterday I went to the second "Hogs Saving Dogs" as part of the Seminole County Harley Owners Group.
I'll write about it later...

I haven't gone yet to the Florida's west coast. I've also been riding for a couple of months, so I'm trying to pace myself (keeping my back in mind) and taking on not too long rides and see how does it go.

Check out this upcoming event, I'm planning on doing this:
http://www.600riders.com/forum/upcoming-events/31374-florida-coast-coast-ride-oct-23-2010-a.html

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com
St. Petersburg Here, looking for the rare twisty florida road, any ideas?

I'm about half an hour from you. Do you know where SR 54 is? If you head east down towards 41 (Land O Lakes area) and head north from there, there are some great twisties and backroads with little to no traffic. North on Little Rd towards SR 52 is pretty cool in some areas too. Hopefully you have an idea where these things are.

bigdog9191999

High-tech Redneck
Reaction score
Visit site
you guys are making me want to move... my father in law lives in clearwater, a freind lives in st. pete. and my good buddy lives in spring hill.. its not a bad drive from orlando to the west side to either wiki or new port ritchy (dont remember exactly where it came out at) on 50.

mbramlett

Crazy MOFO
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys i'll have to check those out, either of you guys interested in going to the bradenton 1/4 mile strip saturday from 10-2, I got a few guys going out there to do some riding. The more bikes the better.