Center stand for sale

elus1ve

Reaction score
Visit site
Center stand off a 2007 model.

Comes with the center stand, spring, two bolts, two nuts, two spacers/collars.

If needed I also have the brackets, which comes with an additional two bolts that screw to the frame + another piece that holds the spring to the frame. They are still on my bike but I will remove them if these are needed.

* SOLD *

Last edited:

elus1ve

Reaction score
Visit site
Here are a few pics of the center stand. That made me realize that I had lost a rubber part some time ago and had made a makeshift one which works just as well. It is part no2 in the diagram. I lost it when I changed my rearset which basically left the rubber part hanging and it eventually slipped and got lost.

View attachment 53975

Parts are a tiny bit dirty, sorry bout that.

The parts:
View attachment 53971

The makeshift rubber stopper:
View attachment 53973

Ready to ship. Just need to grab a box now:
View attachment 53974

The bits that are still on my bike: 2x brackets + unknown part that holds the spring to the frame. Parts that you already have ozgurakman. I will only include them if it doesn't increase the shipping cost too much.
View attachment 53972

ozgurakman

Özgür Akman
Reaction score
Visit site
I have an idea. If someone needs just stand, I can buy the spring, spring mate (no.9 in catalogue) , 2x bolts and flanges (no5 in catalogue)

The stand is too heavy for airmail.
So shipping cost is too much for me (I'm living in Turkey)

elus1ve

Reaction score
Visit site
As stated above, the stand is back on sale. The package size is 41x35x25cms at 3.182Kg. Shipping rate can be calculated at Canadapost.ca

Ideally I want to ship everything in one package but I can split the package if someone can find an arrangement as in the previous message.