Cee Bailey's taller screen

simonwb

Back in black
Reaction score
Visit site
Lots of threads elsewhere about the pros and cons of taller screens, it seems a very subjective matter, so I'll confine myself to recommending a supplier of Cee Bailey's screens here in the UK if you want to go that way.

Sportouring Bike Accessories

Great service, good price and prompt delivery, given they have to order from the States. Excellent quality product and perfect fit. They don't charge your card until the screen arrives with them and they send it out to you.

Before:
simonwb-albums-simonwb-s-fazer-picture5069-fazer-acerbis-front.jpg

After:
simonwb-albums-simonwb-s-fazer-picture5144-cee-baileys-24-screen.jpg

simonwb-albums-simonwb-s-fazer-picture5145-cee-baileys-24-screen.jpg

This is the tallest screen option they do and I think it looks good. The $64 question: at 80mph+ is it a significant improvement over the Yamaha OE Touring Screen I had on before?
- windblast on my arms, shoulders and upper chest: completely removed
- windnoise around helmet: reduced significantly, but some still there. If I duck down just a couple of inches, completely removed. I guess my arms and legs are that short I sit so far forward on the bike, it's like I'm 6'6'' tall or something (I wish :rolleyes:).

Last edited:

dolau

Reaction score
Visit site
I brought a powerbronze double bu7bble as I was looking to improve airflow and I had one before on my FZS600.

After a while I wanted my OEM clear screen back so I could do some filming through the screen and found that windblast was better with the OEM screen than a double bubble

revapi

Reaction score
Visit site
I brought a powerbronze double bu7bble as I was looking to improve airflow and I had one before on my FZS600.

After a while I wanted my OEM clear screen back so I could do some filming through the screen and found that windblast was better with the OEM screen than a double bubble

i too have had the pb screen and changed back to th oem one