Buy Exhaust what and where

seadworf

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, am thinking about getting new pipes for my FZ6. Just a bit bored of the stock exhaust. I doesn't need to be massively loud and I don't want to blow the budget, just something that sounds a bit better. Does anyone have good suggestions, the 2 brothers sound great, any other suggestions? Which ones are legal in Australia and where to buy them?
ta

Twitch

Elite Pimp
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I love my M4 carbons but if your looking for price and best bang for your buck it almost always comes down to scorpions.

Shiny_side_up

Reaction score
Visit site
I just wish more kits were available that didn't have little stubby pipes coming out the back of the cans. I ordered the Two Brother's slip on in Titanium earlier this week because its the only one I like the looks of.

seadworf

Reaction score
Visit site
I just wish more kits were available that didn't have little stubby pipes coming out the back of the cans. I ordered the Two Brother's slip on in Titanium earlier this week because its the only one I like the looks of.

I agree, some just look crap... Thanks so far for everyone's suggestions...

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

seadworf

Reaction score
Visit site
Are any of the racing exhaust actually street legal, am I allowed to have them on my bike, will my bike still be road worthy? If not what happens if the cops get me? ta

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Are any of the racing exhaust actually street legal, am I allowed to have them on my bike, will my bike still be road worthy? If not what happens if the cops get me? ta
Each state would be different. Contact your local transport department and check with them :thumbup:

I'm in Perth and have slip on scorpions - they are loud and I have never been stopped by the cops. I also have them included on my insurance policy, so here it is ok.