bull ****

scottsst

Reaction score
Visit site
like OMG I'm so like tired of people like complaning about like having to like change a password like. GUESS WHAT NO ONE CARES!!! With fourms being hacked all over the place you can look at it this way you can suck it up and change you password once and a while or have you acount hacked.Then have your self banned or even worse. I know how about we have the website loaded up full of links for sites full of viruses how does that sound ! Suck it up people and deal with it !

MHS

Reaction score
Visit site
I have about 10 different passwords to keep track of for work, all of which I have to change between 30 and 90 days.

I didn't have any issues changing my password for this forum - only thing that caught me off guard was the timing, it seemed like a random "time since last change" duration, and was quite a while after I heard others complaining about having to change them a little while ago.

I almost fell off the couch when I saw the picture of that youtube guy!

The **** password game is fun too, I was almost disappointed when I didn't see anyone fall for it.

Ransom

Does anyone smell blue?
Reaction score
Visit site
Why the **** do i HAVE TO change my password because it's 246 days old......??????? I have the same password for my online transaction for about 5 years!!!!!!Weird isn't it ?!?!?! That change of password pisses me of and i'll quit the forum for that one reason ... just letting you know

Bye

If the password changed didn't actually make you leave the forum I hope all these responses do...

Why did you waste our time with this thread?

PEACE!:BLAA:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
What irritates me about passwords or pin #'s is that they are not consistent. Meaning that one site or business would require for you to have at least six cases, others would require numbers and letters. Some would require you to have at least eight, and so on. I forget which passwords to use sometimes.

Imagine if phone numbers could be five, six, or seven digits? Nobody would be able to memorize any phone numbers. Or shall I say remember the days when we had to memorize our phone numbers.

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
Why the **** do i HAVE TO change my password because it's 246 days old......??????? I have the same password for my online transaction for about 5 years!!!!!!Weird isn't it ?!?!?! That change of password pisses me of and i'll quit the forum for that one reason ... just letting you know

Bye

This has to be a joke & if its not I want maxigag's life,because if thats the biggest drama he's got,he's got it easy :confused:

Amorousnerdium

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.jasonwoodcock.biz
I'm more upset that the forum doesn't like my last name/middle name...

Jason Dick Wood****... Xbox Live gives me he'll too...

When I did private investigations I use to make the joke I was

Dick Jason Dick Wood****

Edit: It's w.o.o.d.c.o.c.k.

And yes, apparently my Dad had a sense of humor because he is Dick Wood****...

Last edited:

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site

Dick Jason Dick Wood****

When I was in the army I had a mate called Richard Brain(no sh1t)

Def

Reaction score
Visit site
people people...if you loved your last password so much, just change your "new" password to the same password you originally had...problem solved...

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Dick Jason Dick Wood****

When I was in the army I had a mate called Richard Brain(no sh1t)

I worked with a guy named Mike Hunt. Say that 3 times with a straight face....he couldn't....

Have any of y'all ever met Adolf Oliver Bush? Hes a great guy! :thumbup:

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
If I get a message that, in order to continue, I have to change my bike, then, I probably will consider not visiting this forum again. Anyway, I don't think that's going to happen (being directed to unload my FZ6). I did the password shuffle and didn't blow a gasket, kick my dog, or take hostages, etc. Now, what does bother me is seeing fuel prices going up on a steady basis. Not so bad on my FZ6, but it's a totally different story when it's about filling up a 2-tank, 42 gallon E350 Ford Van that gets about 15 MPG.

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This has to be a joke & if its not I want maxigag's life,because if thats the biggest drama he's got,he's got it easy :confused:

kind of like all of the people that whined and complained when they banned fourloco in NY.... Just shake my head..... My life has never been that simple that I have had to to care about something so pathetic....

novaks47

Yeah!
Reaction score
Visit site
Apparently changing your password requires lots of work.

1. Get drawings from a state certified engineer/contractor Cost : $200

2. Apply for a password changing permit from the state Cost : $600

3. Wait 6 months for approval

4. Get approval, then seek approval from mods Cost : $35

5. Once approved, you must hire a state approved password contractor to do the work Cost : $150/hr Labor time : 142 hours

6. Mods must complete a proper password inspection Cost : $45

Who knew!:D

dstaffx

Reaction score
Visit site

Bye

When your bike runs out of fuel are you gonna leave that too