Bris Fizz

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Darn it, hockey game is on at 10:30 which doesn't leave much time Sunday morning, tommorrow (Saturday 13th) morning is good though...

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Doneskies.

That mobil doesn't have premium if my memory serves me right, I'll be topping up at the bp, wanna meet there instead?

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What a way to start the day :rockon: Met up with Paul & Krishna over the back of Mt G just after 7 before heading back over the hill on my way to work :thumbup:.... Was a good run other than a patch of roadworks & a little wet stuff :( but you cant complain when it just you , some mates & a mountain full of twisties :rockon: Thanks for a great start to the day fellas :thumbup:

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good ride (cept the wet bits). Shook off some cob webs heading back up Glorious - yep good ride. Quite nice early in the morning too, very conducive :D

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im still not sure about this weekend. Haven't really had a proper open road ride in months, and the brief ride I did saturday, wasn't exactly riding the best.

Would like to say its all due to the front tyre starting to square off (**** these straight roads between home & work).

Maybe since buying the Tenere, its showing me i'm not a road bike rider at all. Even though its old & slow, find myself grabbing the keys to it 1st :spank:

Gutshotpro

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll be keen if the weather holds - supposed be to doing a ride down that way Sunday anyway. Did MT Mee last Sunday and managed to get some good cornering in on a section that the rain hadn't got to yet, but overall it was a fairly wet ride surface. Will this weekend's one be set up for next weekend if this coming one is wet? Haven't been down that way for a while so would be good to go!

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If this weekend is a no go , due to weather or busy members it WILL be reposted for another weekend :thumbup:..... If next weekend better suits , let me know..... I really want to get a BIG Bris Fizz showing to this one

Azz

Angry Hornet
Elite Member
Reaction score
4zzdawg.com
If this weekend is a no go , due to weather or busy members it WILL be reposted for another weekend :thumbup:..... If next weekend better suits , let me know..... I really want to get a BIG Bris Fizz showing to this one

I should be good if my petrol money transfers in time!
**** I'm a poorby :BLAA:

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
i'm still good to go tomorrow :thumbup:

however if transferred to next weekend, can only do a Saturday :( as will be busy with family duties.