Bris Fizz

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Got up early hoping for a nice quick squirt to somewhere , what do i find ?? Rain AGAIN :eek: :spank: :spank:.... Im sick of it , it has ruined just about every weekend since Christmas :(..... On a happier note , anybody up for a Bris Fizz outing next Sunday ??

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds good, I'm keen, the babe has a tendency to get in the way, much like the weather around these parts!!

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
looks good. :thumbup:

I'm suppose to be deep sea fishing that day with Dad (Dad's xmas present). If that doesn't work out, due to weather. :( I'll be keen. :D

Maybe duck down from highfields to Esk thru the twisties instead of the motorway from Toowoomaba .....??? or go inland from Gatton across to Fernvale. Not meaning to hijack the tour, just adding in a few extra fun roads to the equation....

Last edited:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe duck down from highfields to Esk thru the twisties instead of the motorway from Toowoomaba .....??? or go inland from Gatton across to Fernvale. Not meaning to hijack the tour, just adding in a few extra fun roads to the equation....

That was the plan anyways :D...... Well down thru Spring Bluff and out to Fernvale via Brightview , NOOOOOOO body out that way to tell us what to do ;)............ Or we could all go and wish your Dad a Merry Xmas & go fishing instead :BLAA:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well surprise surprise , would you look at that RAIN , RAIN , RAIN falling on my fresh mowed lawn :mad: :banghead:.... Gorgeous day today & i had to work :spank:... Why cant we just have 1 day to ride , Damn you TC Ului or should i call you TC Wreck My Ride.......

Last edited:

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
Well surprise surprise , would you look at that RAIN , RAIN , RAIN falling on my fresh mowed lawn :mad: :banghead:.... Gorgeous day today & i had to work :spank:... Why cant we just have 1 day to ride , Damn you TC Ului or should i call you TC Wreck My Ride.......

...that was this arvo, suppose to be only a few showers tomorrow.
So, are we on or not???:confused:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok Gentleman , here we go....
1st Bris Fizz ride in AGES so lets make it a big one with a few new faces thrown in :thumbup:

When - Saturday 3rd April 2010
Meeting at - Macca's at Brookside Shopping Centre
Time - 7:30 for 8:00am departure
Route as follows on the whereis map except we'll be going the back way from Murphy's Ck to Fernvale so we dont have to endure the boring Warrego Hwy :D

Australian travel maps, street directory, driving directions & aerial photographs - Whereis.com

bmrandrews

Reaction score
Visit site
Cool
:rockon:

1st Bris Fizz ride in AGES so lets make it a big one with a few new faces thrown in :thumbup:

Route as follows on the whereis map except we'll be going the back way from Murphy's Ck to Fernvale so we dont have to endure the boring Warrego Hwy :D

Australian travel maps, street directory, driving directions & aerial photographs - Whereis.com

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
We will have to be good, that's Easter when EVERYONE is about. The blue will be heavily on patrol.....

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Jealous! :(:(:(