Bris Fizz

tunelliner

mr-crash-alot
Reaction score
Visit site
ah Humperdinkel, that's why I posted to apologize for my past actions (if I scared any Fizzer riders here).
I do admit I used to do some pretty dumb racerboy stuff (back when I used to road ride) that's why I was saying sorry.

Just to clear this up, even when I used to go hard on the road I always stayed on my side of the lane (unless it was overtaking). I too believed that if a person can't ride fast through a set of bends on their side of their lane then they are pushing way past their own skill level and comfort zone. The reason I did what i typed above was because apparently I was in my "zone" and wanted to pass the fz6's in one fluid motion (was already doing sillly speeds, and being young I already committed for the pass).

Last edited:

tunelliner

mr-crash-alot
Reaction score
Visit site
i bought a FZ6 Cup bike (Jonny Cartwright's) old one.
Quit road riding and found a new hobby (Snowboarding), and hopefully race a few rounds at Morgan Park :), as well as the Queensland Raceway Road series :D

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
Had another quick squirt through Nebo early this morning with breaky at the cafe at Glorious. Nice clean roads, surprisingly dry, no-one about (except the usual cyclist) which made those corners fast....:D

It's a bugger it's only 80 up there as trying to keep that slow pains me at times....

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Humpy is heading up Nebo/Glorious in the morning if anybody is interested ?? Yamaha Enoggera at 7:15 , i know its late but im awake so you all should be too :D.... I'll check early to see if i have any takers :thumbup:

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
Humpy is heading up Nebo/Glorious in the morning if anybody is interested ?? Yamaha Enoggera at 7:15 , i know its late but im awake so you all should be too :D.... I'll check early to see if i have any takers :thumbup:

bugger i missed it, I think it was wet wasn't it? I didn't see your post till now.

I was busy moving mulch at that time. :(

maybe next weekend???

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
Sunday morning ride anyone....early is best - weather permitting
Damian and I were thinking of either going over Nebo and Glorious and return (2hrs) or doing a 3hr circuit through Mt Mee - Woodford - Kilcoy - Glorious - Nebo.

Probably leave Enoggera around 7am and be home for morning tea.

Any interest.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Damian and I were thinking of either going over Nebo and Glorious and return (2hrs) or doing a 3hr circuit through Mt Mee - Woodford - Kilcoy - Glorious - Nebo.

Any interest.

:rof: I was just about to ask if anybody was interested in the Mt Mee run :D , just waiting for the all clear from Kel but i should be in :thumbup:

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site

Any interest.

Spoke with Damian.

We are doing the Mt Mee circuit (3-3.5hrs) on Sunday morning. He and a mate will meet us at Dayboro at 7.15am. Which means I will leave Enoggera at around 6:30am. Takes around 40mins to Dayboro. Can meet you at the Caltex Servo on Samford Road (approx 1km up Samford Rd from Yamaha Enoggera) if interested. I will leave 6.35am sharp.

Hope you can make it. :thumbup:

Last edited:

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
:rof: I was just about to ask if anybody was interested in the Mt Mee run :D , just waiting for the all clear from Kel but i should be in :thumbup:

last time Damain and I did the Mt Mee run we did the back section 4 times :D

It's a ~3km section of twisty road past the lookout. It's recently sealed and is 100km/hr posted speed limit :thumbup: Love that section.....

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Spoke with Damian.

We are doing the Mt Mee circuit (3-3.5hrs) on Sunday morning. He and a mate will meet us at Dayboro at 7.15am. Which means I will leave Enoggera at around 6:30am. Takes around 40mins to Dayboro. Can meet you at the Caltex Servo on Samford Road (approx 1km up Samford Rd from Yamaha Enoggera) if interested. I will leave 6.35am sharp.

How you can make it. :thumbup:

I have to make a quick stop up at Mt Mee to drop some mail off at a mates house , i can meet you at the Caltex i know it well :thumbup:....... If your interested the QLD aerobatics club have a practice weekend on at Watts Bridge , i was thinking of heading down there after Mt Mee & try out my new camera :D.... Just a thought if you wanted something to see..

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
I have to make a quick stop up at Mt Mee to drop some mail off at a mates house , i can meet you at the Caltex i know it well :thumbup:....... If your interested the QLD aerobatics club have a practice weekend on at Watts Bridge , i was thinking of heading down there after Mt Mee & try out my new camera :D.... Just a thought if you wanted something to see..

u might twist my arm enough....see what happens between now and then

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
looks like it might be wet again....

if the sky is dry looking in the morning I'll be eagerly there waiting, if not I'll be in bed.

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
Hands up who snuck in a quick ride over Nebo - Glorious this morning....

ME :BLAA:

Was patchy dry through Nebo and then wet through Glorious. Pretty much dry on the lower side of Glorious down to the dam. A quick blast up to the tee intersection near Somerset Dam and back. Gloroius was still damp heading back but Nebo was dry and fast :thumbup:

Was home around 9:30am.

Hopefully Bris Fizz will ride again one day when we get a fine looking weekend. :(