Bris Fizz

Heregoes

Reaction score
Visit site
I have been trying to come for a ride with you guys for ages, so i think i will not go into work for extra unpaid hours and join you on Saturday if the weather is okay. =)

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
sunday looks like the day.

I think the weather will be against us again though with increasing rain predicted. Wait and see i guess.

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
Was up early this morning and went for a quick squirt over Nebo and Glorious. Hardly a soul on the road. Was home by 9am.

Hope Sunday morning brings us good weather. If it looks OK I'll be there, if dodgy I'll txt u Humps to confirm what the weather looks out your way. C u all then.....hopefully.

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Was up early this morning and went for a quick squirt over Nebo and Glorious. Hardly a soul on the road. Was home by 9am.

Hope Sunday morning brings us good weather. If it looks OK I'll be there, if dodgy I'll txt u Humps to confirm what the weather looks out your way. C u all then.....hopefully.

Brisbane Forecast

:(

Was the same forecast last week end...

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh and my sincere apologies for being so selfish these last few months! It's been a wild ride round these parts, and the fun aint over yet, not by a long shot!

Here's some pics of the title contender, he may win yet, but I reckon the war is gonna be a long and fruitfull one for us all!

:BLAA:

Gabby!

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh and my sincere apologies for being so selfish these last few months! It's been a wild ride round these parts, and the fun aint over yet, not by a long shot!

Here's some pics of the title contender, he may win yet, but I reckon the war is gonna be a long and fruitfull one for us all!

:BLAA:

Gabby!

looks like a happy mini Krishna....another briz fizzer in the making :D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
First of all , cute mini you Krishna , gorgeous smile :D Hope he makes a good pillion soon :thumbup: :) Start 'em young i say ;).........

As for other matters , well just stay in bed my friends :( it's a great day for Duck's & Motorcycle maintenance......

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Krishna, did you notice during your wifes pregnancy how all of her girlfriends rubbed your wifes belly congratulating her but no once do they walk over to you and rub your peni5 saying a job well done......:D

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Krishna, did you notice during your wifes pregnancy how all of her girlfriends rubbed your wifes belly congratulating her but no once do they walk over to you and rub your peni5 saying a job well done......:D

Heh, that did err, come up at one time, the topic I mean, of course... Yeap, definately did not get the latter response you describe Paul.

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
maybe....

I'm suppose to be sugar soaping walls and painting our house at Clontarf internally between the change of tenants this weekend and the next. :(

I'll keep my eye on the forum for ride details. If i'm there, i'm there, if not, I am painting....

tunelliner

mr-crash-alot
Reaction score
Visit site
hmmm
I was wondering, if it was anyone here I passed dangerously about 6 months ago on a yellow SV650 with WTF number plates through Mt Glorious (Splityard Creek). I saw two FZ6's, gave them 10 minutes from the T and chased them down, and dangerously passed them through a blind corner on the wrong side of the road with the knee on deck.

If it was anyone here, I'm sorry for such behaviour as well as possibly given you a massive fright .

sorry

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hmmm
I was wondering, if it was anyone here I passed dangerously about 6 months ago on a yellow SV650 with WTF number plates through Mt Glorious (Splityard Creek). I saw two FZ6's, gave them 10 minutes from the T and chased them down, and dangerously passed them through a blind corner on the wrong side of the road with the knee on deck.

If it was anyone here, I'm sorry for such behaviour as well as possibly given you a massive fright .

sorry

What are you doing on he wrong side of the road anyway ??? :spank: :spank: 10 feet of lane not enough ??? Innocent people die or have bikes destroyed because of behavior like that :disapprove: , i dont normally fire up but ive had 2 friends of mine bought down on Mt G because of this crap.... :rant:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dont get me wrong , im no angel :innocent: far far from it but there is such thing as going to far...... When innocent people become involved then you have found that boundary , time & place for all but Mt G commands respect... IMHO

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
What are you doing on he wrong side of the road anyway ??? :spank: :spank: 10 feet of lane not enough ??? Innocent people die or have bikes destroyed because of behavior like that :disapprove: , i dont normally fire up but ive had 2 friends of mine bought down on Mt G because of this crap.... :rant:

yep

If you are not in your lane you are too fast for the corner and/or you are riding beyond your skill level or lack discipline to stay on your side of the road.

I hate seeing that style of riding coming at you, makes me hell nervious about the oncoming riders ability. :eek: