Bris Fizz

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well get on board , feels much lighter than it looks thanks to Mr Yamaha making it a low centre of gravity :D.....

Yep went and checked out eagle screens & will be ordering one when they open in the new year :cheer: , BTW did you notice they use your hubbies XJR as their demo ???
Cool. That'll make him happy. Couldn't see the pic on the site. Did they email it to you?

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
bump bump :d

circuit looks good.

The road from Kilarney to Woodenbong is absolutely cr@p. Done it in a car. Its sealed, sections are single lane with blind corners and the road surface is very lumpy. That section will be the slooow bit for the day.

We leaving from maccas at booval again? 8am?

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
circuit looks good.

The road from Kilarney to Woodenbong is absolutely cr@p. Done it in a car. Its sealed, sections are single lane with blind corners and the road surface is very lumpy. That section will be the slooow bit for the day.

We leaving from maccas at booval again? 8am?

Yeah mate if 8 at Macca's Booval works for you :thumbup: , sucks about the road though , i can alter the route if you prefer :don'tknow:

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah mate if 8 at Macca's Booval works for you :thumbup: , sucks about the road though , i can alter the route if you prefer :don'tknow:

we can try it, my cousin Adrian reckons he stood on the footpegs all the way because it was so rough going.

If you wanted to change the route maybe head to wooden bong and then return via the lions road......just an idea. :don'tknow:

I think the weather forecast for sunday will be worse than saturday :confused:

bmrandrews

Reaction score
Visit site
I will be there for the Saturday Ride :rockon:

we can try it, my cousin Adrian reckons he stood on the footpegs all the way because it was so rough going.

If you wanted to change the route maybe head to wooden bong and then return via the lions road......just an idea. :don'tknow:

I think the weather forecast for sunday will be worse than saturday :confused:

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, for those of you who had the excuses of parents visiting, no baby sitter and a blown hot water system, :spank: Barry and I had a brilliant ride this morning rolling out of the switch at 8:15am. :thumbup:

We deviated slightly from the Humps route and headed south to Boonah. A quick drink for the bikes and we continued south via Maroon dam to Rathdowney. Virtually an uninterrupted hill climb through the twisties up to Woodenbong. :rockon: Foot pegs were a scraping.

A quick breather at the top and we then made our way down towards Kyogle. Did a left and covered some new territory along the Lions Road. What a pretty (if I 'm allowed to use that adjective) ride. Unlinemarked, no speed limit :D and in certain sections you can, i mean, could get along pretty swiftly.

For those of you who love rollercoaster rides, there is a section of camel humps where you can test your endurance on handling negative and positive G-forces.

The Lions Road is a must do ride.

Pulled up at Rathdowney at around 11am for a leg and jaw stretch. Saddled up and cruised back to Brissey and was home around 1pm.

Thanks Barry for coming, haven't seen you for awhile, was great to catch up. For those who missed out, well, that you did. I wanna do that circuit again......

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like a ripper of a ride , sorry i missed it :( would have been cheaper for me to go riding , just over $1000 for a new 250 litre hot water system on a Saturday :eek: :eek: :disapprove: NOT HAPPY JAN !!!!!!!! Plummers know how to charge for 20 mins work i tell ya :spank: :spank:

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
had a great run over Nebo early this morning, i think my skills have been polished after tackling the Lions Road a few weeks ago. Nebo seemed easy to negotiate today. I think my average speed was well up on past rides through those twisties. :thumbup:

bmrandrews

Reaction score
Visit site
We will have to go for another run over Lions Road :rockon:
but more will have to turn up :thumbup:

had a great run over Nebo early this morning, i think my skills have been polished after tackling the Lions Road a few weeks ago. Nebo seemed easy to negotiate today. I think my average speed was well up on past rides through those twisties. :thumbup:

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
well, should be a big turn out then.....:thumbup:

Humps, Me, Barry confirmed

I also mustered up my mate Chris (and his dad maybe) and Damian. Cousin Adrian TBA (and maybe his mate).

Krishna is organising his leave pass as we speak. :rolleyes: