Bris Fizz

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:D
After a late start (hey Krishna :spank:) we had a pretty good ride over Nebo and Glorious. On the way we watched a few coppers pull over BAD drivers. :spank::spank:

A cappacino at the cafe at the top to help Krishna get in the mood. A quick spin up to Somerset dam to blow out those cob webs. :rockon:

Krishna asked me to do a few drive bys so he could here how noisey his 2 Bros pipes were. I gladly accepted the challenge. :thumbup: Man, they are loud when you are the rider. :eek:

On our ride back over Nebo a fella had come to grief on a corner. :( He was stumbling around but I don't think his bike will be riden again.

A shake of the hands at the Gap and we parted.

Thanks for the ride K.

Next Sunday arvo we are planning a short ride. Details TBA. Watch for the post .

Ha shiz yeah, twas a good ride mate, thanks for the company and the laughs. I just had to quaff a cappa b4 departing the k'man lounge, thanks for chatting to the hot R6 chicky babe whilst waiting for me! Was there no device of attraction at your desposal that would have had them hang around for moi? lol... Anyways, there's nothin like a strong glorious cappa to get the ticker going, speshly when it was needed like this morn! Nice bonus that there was hot chicky babe #2 to serve us both :)

It's obvious that they key to uninterrupted nebo/glorious enjoyment is leaving early. There are almost naught cagers and if there's been no rain about it's a no brainer; nebo = fun * ∞!

I invite the Brizzers new and old to this next installment. Brizzers, earth to Brizzers... lol, let me assure you that we aren't hard core 'at all costs' tyre shredders. Just up for a bit of fun leaning into it and it's always great to meet new peeps.

Hopefully have me R6 USD forks installed by next sunday! Fingers crossed...

Oh yeah, thanks for the ear plugs Humpy, I put them around here somewhere...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all, sounds like you had a good run over the hill. Hopefully I can get myself organised to go for a squirt with you all now that my girls are getting bigger. Coming into the nice time of year as well for riding....although anytime is a good time.

I went for a little cruise Sunday last week in the morning with a mate and his fz1. We went Stafford to Samford, then out to Dayboro, Mt Mee, and up till it hits the D'Aguilar Hwy. Then through Caboolture and back down the Bruce. Lovely weather....although agree on doing the early run to miss the cagers.

Doing the same run this Sunday as well with a few boys. Hopefully this time we don't get stuck behind any cruisers through the twisties. Took all the fun out of part of the Dayboro to Mt Mee section. Fairly heavy copper count through that neck of the woods though.

Texperkin

Reaction score
Visit site
I think I shall be putting Ikea furniture together next weekend :(

Will this lack of a Sunday ride never end?

However I did manage to detour over Nebo a couple of times this week after work :rockon:

Heregoes

Reaction score
Visit site

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys

If anyone is interested, i am thinking of doing a north ride this Saturday ending with lunch and a swim at Alex heads to kick start summer! And yes i do like to get in early lol

See map below for details but i am thinking of leaving Toowong at around 9am =)

from:Toowong QLD to:mt nebo QLD to:Somerset Dam QLD to:kilcoy QLD to:Maleny QLD to:Kenilworth QLD to:Mapleton QLD to:Alexandra Headland QLD - Google Maps

That's a good circuit. :thumbup:
I'm busy saturday though :(
enjoy the swim....

Damian and I are doing an arvo ride Sunday over Nebo - Fernvale - Gatton - Esk - somerst Dam - Mt Nebo if anyone is interested. Leave Maccas at Brookside shopping Centre at 12:30pm. Around 280km and 4hrs we think.

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Next saturday i'm off on a most of the dayer, probably head to the border, may even go into northern NSW.

Please note I have posted this in another forum. It isn't a full on organised ride, just a couple of people I ride with occasionally. If interested let me know and I will share more info.

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys

If anyone is interested, i am thinking of doing a north ride this Saturday ending with lunch and a swim at Alex heads to kick start summer! And yes i do like to get in early lol

Great ride - a swimg and a ride home sounds awesome. Unfortunately family duties intrude!

Next saturday i'm off on a most of the dayer, probably head to the border, may even go into northern NSW.

Please note I have posted this in another forum. It isn't a full on organised ride, just a couple of people I ride with occasionally. If interested let me know and I will share more info.

An all dayer :drool: As above, I had booked in Sunday with the missus :(

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Oh, NEXT Saturday, 5th September? Hopefully have my forks on by then, I'm interested, more info please.

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, 4th or 5th, dont have a calendar handy to see the exact date.

Plan is to meet @ Springwood Zuk at around 7.30am to leave by 8. At the moment thinking of going through Canungra, Natural Bridge, Murwillumbah out to a town out the back of Nimbin for lunch, basically come home the same way.

Just seen an add on the telly, forgot Rally Oz is next weekend. Mite make getting around Nth NSW a little tricky. Most likely only going to go as far as Rathowney/Boonah,

Last edited:

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Only 1 person has shown interest on the other forum (to most of them a weeks notice is too much 'spur of the moment'), even they are 50/50.

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Only 1 person has shown interest on the other forum (to most of them a weeks notice is too much 'spur of the moment'), even they are 50/50.

Ok, well, if my forks are on I'm keen - if they're not my bike will most likely still be in his workshop. All the bits are with the engineer in Slacks Creek now, he reckons it'll take a couple days to do it with his current workload, so hopefully it'll be ready by Saturday and I'll need a bit of a jaunt to adjust them properly.

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like it's a no-go for me Disco, soz mate, I'm picking up my mistress tomorrow morning.

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
maybe we could all hook up next Sunday for a ride, Damian will be keen also, my saturdays are full for the next 5 weeks....

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bloody rain:banghead:

Should be blasting past Beaudesert by now. Oh well, Wii time & some beers me thinks :thumbup:

I won't promise anything, we are moving in the next 2-3 weeks so its very much up in the air if I can get away (from cleaning & packing). Will keep it in mind though.

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
Damian and I are heading off for a quick blat after work tomorrow. Gonna go up Nebo and down to Samford across to Mt Samson to Winn Rd and back towards the city via Clear Mountain Road if anyone is interested. Will be leaving cnr Astor Tce and Cousins St, Spring Hill around 4pm. Will take around 1.5hrs

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Hey Hey , whats happening gentleman's ??????? I have a few weeks off and you all get lazy :spank: :spank:......... Im back now so look out , a riding we will go :cheer: :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Hey Hey , whats happening gentleman's ??????? I have a few weeks off and you all get lazy :spank: :spank:......... Im back now so look out , a riding we will go :cheer: :thumbup:

Thought you had dissapeared forever Humpy......oh well, maybe there will be a next time!!!!! :Flip::Flip::Flip:

:rof:

:justkidding: