Bris Fizz

Texperkin

Reaction score
Visit site
Humps, just had a good look at those pix. Drooling :rockon:

I'm away again in Sydney this weekend lads - seems that work is taking over my life at the moment. REALLY looking forward to a ride when I get the chance!

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hhmmmm.....looks like I missed out on some fun. Shame about the rider mishap on the mountain. If you head up Nebo after 9am, you'll always get the picnic-ers. Best to leave early and have a clean run. Been awhile since Eddy has been out.

Krishna, have you resprayed your tank?

Ha, yeah, Eddy was a scream, quite a character ay.:thumbup:

The tank is still sporting it's kitty litter rash, it's not quite so noticable now though, I think some dirt n stuff has dulled it somewhat. I don't mind it for now, it's going to get all sanded back and re-sprayed at some stage. I'm really focused on the R6R front end at the moment. Checking usps tracking on a daily basis is making me neurotic! Hopefully the forks'll turn up in the next day or so.

I'm still tossing up clip-ons or somehow attaching my fz1 bars to the r6 triple clamp.

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Humps, just had a good look at those pix. Drooling :rockon:

I'm away again in Sydney this weekend lads - seems that work is taking over my life at the moment. REALLY looking forward to a ride when I get the chance!

Heh, know what it's like mate. Motorcycle withdrawals can be hard to deal with lol

Hopefully another ride soon, the weather has been perfect lately. Now that I've said that, it's gonna start raining nonstop I bet! Now that I've said THAT it's gonna be sunny. That's better :Flash:

bmrandrews

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks good

In that case I hate you, I hate you sooo much more! With your 2 FZ6's, one awesomely brutish looking naked babe and your fancy pants cup spec bike! :spank::spank:

lol... I had the same dream 3 times this week about how my bike will look, is that wierd or what? Gold rizoma indicators, gold 'bars, gold R6 forks, gold ohlins rear shock, black/gold rizoma leavers and mirrors. Get the triple thingy at the top of the forks re-done black. Kinda inspired by the R1 on the rizoma web site.

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
on holidays at the moment :D and went for a quick ride over Nebo and Glorious this morning. :Flip: Hardly a soul on the road, only 4 other riders up there. Certainly is good riding mid week when everyone else is at work.

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
on holidays at the moment :D and went for a quick ride over Nebo and Glorious this morning. :Flip: Hardly a soul on the road, only 4 other riders up there. Certainly is good riding mid week when everyone else is at work.

Nice one, lemme know if your heading up, I'm not working at the moment and have lots of spare time mid-week.

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
Was thinking we should do that southern circuit again to Kyogle and this time head up through Tamborine. :D
Damain (at work) has been chewing at my ear about it as he is keen for it. Maybe we plan it for a couple of weeks time? What you all reckon?

Heregoes

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys! Slack Lurker here

I am still keen to join you guys for a ride... was looking at a ride on the 30th i think?!?

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys! Slack Lurker here

I am still keen to join you guys for a ride... was looking at a ride on the 30th i think?!?

:welcome: The more the merrier ay!

If anyones keen for a squirt up nebo and beyond I may have some time Sunday - morning pref.

Will have the bike in at Dave Kellets next week for front-end surgery. Hopefully all done by the 30th, or when ever we convene again. :thumbup:

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
If anyones keen for a squirt up nebo and beyond I may have some time Sunday - morning pref.

Will have the bike in at Dave Kellets next week for front-end surgery. Hopefully all done by the 30th, or when ever we convene again. :thumbup:

I'd be up for Sunday morning over the hill. Suggest we leave early to avoid the picnicers traffic, say leave maccas at Brookside shopping centre at 8am.

U coming Humps? You could continue home back through fernvale.

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
what?? no-one interested. :(

I just got back from a run over the hill. :thumbup: Brilliant, virtually uninterupted. Gotta get going early to avoid the sight seers. Hope a few join in for tomorrows run.

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
what?? no-one interested. :(

I just got back from a run over the hill. :thumbup: Brilliant, virtually uninterupted. Gotta get going early to avoid the sight seers. Hope a few join in for tomorrows run.

memememememememe :thumbup:

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Been cruising around Brizzy most of the morning, it is gorgeous weather for August! Even feeling the heat in a textile jacket.

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Been cruising around Brizzy most of the morning, it is gorgeous weather for August! Even feeling the heat in a textile jacket.

Heh, beautiful day for sure, the bom says it's 30 degrees! Not even spring yet!

You know what they say about Queensland... Beutiful one day, perfect the next... Ergo, should be perfect tomorrow lol But then, when it's tomorrow, it'll be perfect on Monday, etc... Will it ever be? :confused: I'm rambling...

Join us :rockon:

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
After a late start (hey Krishna :spank:) we had a pretty good ride over Nebo and Glorious. On the way we watched a few coppers pull over BAD drivers. :spank::spank:

A cappacino at the cafe at the top to help Krishna get in the mood. A quick spin up to Somerset dam to blow out those cob webs. :rockon:

Krishna asked me to do a few drive bys so he could here how noisey his 2 Bros pipes were. I gladly accepted the challenge. :thumbup: Man, they are loud when you are the rider. :eek:

On our ride back over Nebo a fella had come to grief on a corner. :( He was stumbling around but I don't think his bike will be riden again.

A shake of the hands at the Gap and we parted.

Thanks for the ride K.

Next Sunday arvo we are planning a short ride. Details TBA. Watch for the post .