Bris Fizz

Congrats Gentlemans and the odd Ladie we have just reached the 500th post in the Bris Fizz thread :rockon: and lets keep them coming and going from strength to strength..........You are a great bunch of guys and a pleasure to ride with :thumbup:

Congrats Gentlemans and the odd Ladie we have just reached the 500th post in the Bris Fizz thread :rockon: and lets keep them coming and going from strength to strength..........You are a great bunch of guys and a pleasure to ride with :thumbup:

Good work boys.....wont be long and you will be chasing down the SA ride thread...we have been a bit slack, us SA boys recently...bout time we went on another group ride...it's been a while!

Good work boys!

:rockon:

Congrats!

My apologies for the no-show peeps, I hope you didn't wait too long? Somehow my addled brain told me that it was on Sunday not the Saturday...

More news... Stacked the bike the other day, the road only had a few drops of rain on it, spose just enough though! Was going around a round-about near my work (cnr Lomandra Dr and Sugarmill Rd) and the biatch just came out from underneath me. Only doin about 35-40, thank god my leather jacket/gloves/boots took the brunt of the fall and I was largely unscathed.

The bike, some bruising and grazing on the tank/engine cover areas and the right hand side front blinker/bar ends/mirror.

All in all $3000 bucks worth of insurance claim! And they can only give me a 250 honda SCOOTER for the 10 days it will take to fix!!!

Any suggestions for a decent workshop with decent loan bikes in the Brisbane area?

Hopefully can get it all fixed before the next ride...

k.

Congrats!

My apologies for the no-show peeps, I hope you didn't wait too long? Somehow my addled brain told me that it was on Sunday not the Saturday...

More news... Stacked the bike the other day, the road only had a few drops of rain on it, spose just enough though! Was going around a round-about near my work (cnr Lomandra Dr and Sugarmill Rd) and the biatch just came out from underneath me. Only doin about 35-40, thank god my leather jacket/gloves/boots took the brunt of the fall and I was largely unscathed.

The bike, some bruising and grazing on the tank/engine cover areas and the right hand side front blinker/bar ends/mirror.

All in all $3000 bucks worth of insurance claim! And they can only give me a 250 honda SCOOTER for the 10 days it will take to fix!!!

Any suggestions for a decent workshop with decent loan bikes in the Brisbane area?

k.
Ohh crap mate , sorry to hear bout that but your all good which is the most important thing :thumbup:......

I dont blame you for looking round for a decend rental bike , i wouldnt be riding a 250 scooter either you big Girl :eek: :D..Give these guys a go , cant find any Fizzers though :(....http://www.ozmoto.com/...http://www.aussiebiker.com.au/html/bikes.html.....

They are a pricey little bike to fix when you drop them arent they , i know from experience....:(

Just found these guys http://www.aussie-motorcycle-hire.com/road_bikes.htm , and they have Fizzers albeit a tad pricey.....

Gentleman start your engines :D...The next exciting installment of Bris Fizz is ready to roll.........:thumbup:

Where.... Macca's on Granard Rd Archerfield
When.... Sunday 17th May
Time....0800 for 0830 departure
Distance....400 approx k's

Heading out through Beaudesert up over Mt Lindsay and down through Grevillia and into Kyogle...Then out through Uki towards Murwillumbah , turning left at Bray Pk for a ripper run up through the stunning Numinbah Valley , over Mt Tambo and down into Wolfdene before a short little squirt up the M1 and back to Archerfield for a very well earnt coffee i'd say.....The whole day should be around our usual 7 hour mark with a few stops and hopefully and opportunity for me to get some great action shots and videos :D

Australian travel maps, street directory, driving directions & aerial photographs - Whereis.com

Hope you can all make it , theres plenty of time so get those bribes ready for the missus....And feel free to invite some friends or bring the missus along :eek:.....That'll stop the top speed chatter around the lunch table real fast :rof:

Congrats!

k.

Bugger.....at least it wasn't at speed and you are A OK.

Ok Brisbane People, I am selling my 2005 Black FZ6N, Its done 12000ks has a fender elimenator and barend mirrors. The black beast must go as i now need to buy a family car, if anyone knows someone who's interested, i am asking $6500 for it as it must go ASAP (next 3weeks). its never been dropped or tracked. comes with new tyres and RWC plus 4 month rego. drop me a pm if interested

Gentleman start your engines :D...The next exciting installment of Bris Fizz is ready to roll.........:thumbup:

Where.... Macca's on Granard Rd Archerfield
When.... Sunday 17th May
Time....0800 for 0830 departure
Distance....400 approx k's

Heading out through Beaudesert up over Mt Lindsay and down through Grevillia and into Kyogle...Then out through Uki towards Murwillumbah , turning left at Bray Pk for a ripper run up through the stunning Numinbah Valley , over Mt Tambo and down into Wolfdene before a short little squirt up the M1 and back to Archerfield for a very well earnt coffee i'd say.....The whole day should be around our usual 7 hour mark with a few stops and hopefully and opportunity for me to get some great action shots and videos :D

Australian travel maps, street directory, driving directions & aerial photographs - Whereis.com

Hope you can all make it , theres plenty of time so get those bribes ready for the missus....And feel free to invite some friends or bring the missus along :eek:.....That'll stop the top speed chatter around the lunch table real fast :rof:

Just bumping so it dont get lost :D

'Cause he wasn't man enough for the FZ1...lol:spank::spank::spank::ban::D

LMAO! Anyone would think that Mikey & Me, have been employed to "sell" FZ1's.....all i can say is about a thousand times oveR is, Humpy............FZ1!

:spank:

Back