Bris Fizz

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok guys hust an update on the June long weekend , as of monday i start a new job :cheer: so just give me a week to sus out what the go is there & i'll get back to you real soon :thumbup:.... On a plus , the new job has no weekend work so Saturday ride will now be a 'can do' :D

Congrats on the new job mate, hope it goes well!

I'm so itchin for a ride... Besides carvin up the traffic in my daily commute, I've been out to stretch the ol' legs once in the last 7 months :eek:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the new job mate, hope it goes well!

I'm so itchin for a ride... Besides carvin up the traffic in my daily commute, I've been out to stretch the ol' legs once in the last 7 months :eek:

Thanks mate , we will ride real soon i promise :D..... New job is going great, cant believe how much i enjoy the office workers life :thumbup: Why didnt i start this game years ago....

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This Sunday (6th) Barry, QLD Raceway :thumbup:........ Get enough takers & i will put a BBQ breaky on at my joint :D

Weather permitting both days, will definitaley be going Sunday. Saturday will depend on just how many Peroni's are consumed Friday night.

Im keen to catch up with fellow FZ6F members, havent met any of us yet.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Weather permitting both days, will definitaley be going Sunday. Saturday will depend on just how many Peroni's are consumed Friday night.

Im keen to catch up with fellow FZ6F members, havent met any of us yet.

Well i'll definately be there so i'll PM you on Friday night :thumbup:

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
... on just how many Peroni's are consumed Friday night.
mmmm, Peronis

This Sunday (6th) Barry, QLD Raceway :thumbup:........ Get enough takers & i will put a BBQ breaky on at my joint :D

Ok, it's booked in for Sunday. Unless something baby-wise pops up I'm there :rockon: Where ever there is going to be!

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks mate , we will ride real soon i promise :D..... New job is going great, cant believe how much i enjoy the office workers life :thumbup: Why didnt i start this game years ago....

be careful, you might contract 'office @rse' :eek:
so, what job have you aquired? :confused:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
be careful, you might contract 'office @rse' :eek:
so, what job have you aquired? :confused:

LOL couldnt get any bigger could it :D.... Im now a fleet controller for Barnes Auto, umm long story short i look after the day to day running of a Heavy Salvage company :thumbup: Love being in the office , in control & under the pump from people is a big challenge that im really enjoying :thumbup:.... Also have weekends to myself WOOO HOOO more riding time for the Bris Fizzers

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
LOL couldnt get any bigger could it :D.... Im now a fleet controller for Barnes Auto, umm long story short i look after the day to day running of a Heavy Salvage company :thumbup: Love being in the office , in control & under the pump from people is a big challenge that im really enjoying :thumbup:.... Also have weekends to myself WOOO HOOO more riding time for the Bris Fizzers

fellas tend to loose thier arse and a chicks arse tend to fill the chair....:D

Free saturdays would be a good change.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ASBK tomorrow fella's , i say meet at the Humpy house leave the bikes safely in the driveway & cage it out to Willowbank :thumbup: Beats luggin' the helmets & gear around with us all day :D...... Lemme know....

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ASBK tomorrow fella's , i say meet at the Humpy house leave the bikes safely in the driveway & cage it out to Willowbank :thumbup: Beats luggin' the helmets & gear around with us all day :D...... Lemme know....

Sounds good mate, text address pls.

What time suites? Gates open at 9:30, idm getting there around then or a bit later, what eva

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Was out at Superbikes.

Also, cheers guys who I met today :thumbup: Great to put faces to names & look forward to going for a ride sometime soon :thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Did anyone go to the RTCB trail ride at Beaudesert today?
It was great fun!

Not that im aware of mate , the Bris Fizz boys had a day at the Aussie Superbikes :thumbup: :rockon: Speaking of which , here's a few pics :D A mixture of Superbike , Supersport , Superstocks , 250's & 125's :thumbup: