Bridgestone BT016 Pro Tire Sale!!!!

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay boys and girls (what did I tell you???), it's Cycle Gear Labor Day Tire Sale!!!

A pair of BT016 Pros for $199.95 a PAIR!

Buy two, they're small...

BRIDGESTONE Tires - BT016 Pro Street Motorcycle Tires - Cycle Gear

Ultra-High Performance Radials designed to maximize the performance of all sport bikes on the road today. The BT016 Pro Hypersport has a drastically improved new compound allowing incredible all weather grip and increased mileage compared to the original BT016.

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, I just received the email on it. I just replaced my BT016's with BT023's. I was dissappointed with the rear tire wearing out so fast (only about 8,000 miles). Really a dissappointment. Supposedly, the "Pro" BT016 has longer tread life but, I dunno. Why did they have such soft rubber for the center on the original ones? Geez, I mean, I got 17,000 miles on the OEM BT020's. Sure, the cord was showing and all but I could tell the cord was going to show on the BT016's at under 10,000 miles. I'm sick of tires wearing out in the center way before the sidewall area is worn. Seems like a waste (but I guess it's a plus for tire manufacturer's volume sales). I'm tempted to spring for the CG "improved" BT016's at $199.00 a pair (for future replacement) but, maybe not....

aid-90

Reaction score
Visit site
sounds like a good deal! have only experience with the stock bt020's that were on the bike when i bought it. i currently have michelin pilot road 2's which i am very happy with!
my friend got pilot road 3's about a month after i got mine and he had to fit a new set already as he burned through them! lol