Bridgestone BT-016 Pros on sale!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
My local Cycle Gear has these on sale for $209! Not a bad deal and I imagine that's all Cycle Gear stores.

I've been on these and the front tire is wearing the 40% more miles they claimed. I'm getting near time for the rear but still have more miles to put on it and it's wearing better than the older BT-016 and they stick!!!

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought the set shipped on prior sale from Chaparral for $188. . . But still a good deal. . .

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought the set shipped on prior sale from Chaparral for $188. . . But still a good deal. . .

There are BT-016 and BT-016 Pro. The compounds are a little different. Are they the Pro? It woll say Pro on the side walls. $188 is a sic price for any set of 016s!

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
There are BT-016 and BT-016 Pro. The compounds are a little different. Are they the Pro? It woll say Pro on the side walls. $188 is a sic price for any set of 016s!

PrrrrrrrrrrrrOOOOOOOOOOOO's!!!!!
Getting them mounted Tuesday. Good thing too as I had a near pucker moment sliding around yesterday :Flip:. . . I need a video camera as I had it in a drift which really wasn't the tires fault as the contents of a pothole was strewn across the lane. At a glance I nearly want to say don't react but I recall turning out of the corner to get the front caught up. . . :rolleyes:

The 020's served their purpose I just hope these can deal with highway action and not flatten too much. . . Set the clock A whopping 85xx, 86xx miles from the 020's. Lets see how long the new compounds in the 016 Pros last.

EDIT: Cliff, the old thread was just a few posts down. . .
http://www.600riders.com/forum/tire-tech-talk/38338-bt016pro.html#post452051

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
PrrrrrrrrrrrrOOOOOOOOOOOO's!!!!!
Getting them mounted Tuesday. Good thing too as I had a near pucker moment sliding around yesterday :Flip:. . . I need a video camera as I had it in a drift which really wasn't the tires fault as the contents of a pothole was strewn across the lane. At a glance I nearly want to say don't react but I recall turning out of the corner to get the front caught up. . . :rolleyes:

The 020's served their purpose I just hope these can deal with highway action and not flatten too much. . . Set the clock A whopping 85xx, 86xx miles from the 020's. Lets see how long the new compounds in the 016 Pros last.

EDIT: Cliff, the old thread was just a few posts down. . .
http://www.600riders.com/forum/tire-tech-talk/38338-bt016pro.html#post452051

You'll like the Pros. It's time for me to swap my rear now.