Bravo Zulu!!

hunterfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
When I was in the us navy, when someone said Bravo Zulu, that meant good job. Writeme43, Bravo Zulu, that was one hell of a good ride. I could not picture a more beautiful area to ride on an equally beautiful day. You rock bro. Sorry I almost dropped my bike into yours while waiting for the ferry to cross that river. Good save too :Sport:

W

wrightme43

LOL not a problem at all. They hold up easy from the back. I did almost the same thing in the same place the first time I stoped there. I should of told you, but I didnt think about it.

It was a fun ride. Next time we can run park ridge road, and flint ridge road. They have some gravel and some hot top, but not too bad. Sorta like that one lane that went thru the woods with about a half mile of gravel in the middle. Really beautiful scenery though. Its worth it.

I didnt know you were in the Navy. I was too. Submarine Sonarman. Woo! Death from below. LOL

Yeah man that was a good ride, I had fun riding with you. We just need more hippys to join in the rides.

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
That's just salt in the wound..... I wish I could have made it guys. Next time I'm definitely in.....as long as it's not next weekend (stupid weddings).

W

wrightme43

Next weekend is a big thing here for me, and then the ride to deals gap is the next weekend for me. I am out for the next two.

hunterfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
PIctures, the only pictures i got were at a stop we made in the middle of the road. its was like a emergency single lane, with moss growing in the middle of it, with a nice stream on one side. Got a few pics so I'll try to post em later when I have time to re size them.