Body Odour Mod! Moto GP - "Feel the Power"! LOL!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well i went a had a haircut tonight, and whilst i was there i noticed this big display at the front of the perfume shop, for MotoGP Cologne, and body spray!

So, being the Moto GP tragic that i am...i go and have a look! Notice that it is "reduced" from $30 to $15, and promptly buy some!

I have a bit of a spray, jump on the bike, and instantly, it's knee down in the shopping centre carpark!!!

;)

Anyway, it's made in Spain...the "home" of MotoGP these days...and it's a great example of branding! i bought some!

Smells OK to me, but i guess the real making of it will be when the missus gets home from work...

Hope it does'nt make me too fast in the bed! :eek:

View attachment 27264

View attachment 27265

And i wonder how it would go in the tank....smells like it's got heaps of alcohol in it....and probably a bit of Benzine!!! ;)

Could be a cheap high octane mod! ;)

:BLAA:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Do they make the same one but for men???

:rof:

Yeah, but I thought I would use the girly one, just so other guys have a fighting chance of distracting all the ladies away from my "seething animal magnetism"! Lol! :Flip:

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just buy this and slap it on...

motor_oil.jpg

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's it - I'm going to buy some for Prebstar today :rof: :drool:

Well, while your there, get some Moto GP boxer shorts....$20 at Kmart! They are probably made out of Rossi's fan club's used handkerchief's from 2006, and 2007, when their "god" was denied the Championship...cause he would never "lose" the Championship, would he?! :D

:D:D:D

Dunno

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, while your there, get some Moto GP boxer shorts....$20 at Kmart! They are probably made out of Rossi's fan club's used handkerchief's from 2006, and 2007, when their "god" was denied the Championship...cause he would never "lose" the Championship, would he?! :D

:D:D:D

Na mate its official. All boxer shorts were actually worn by Uccio. Take what you want from that :blowkiss:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Na mate its official. All boxer shorts were actually worn by Uccio. Take what you want from that :blowkiss:

He's Rossi's number 1 left arm rock throwing, alfafa chewing, sittin down to pee guy is'nt he?

I wonder then, if they come with "bonus" Rossi "DNA"!

Take what you want from that!!!!

:spank::spank::spank: