Bluetooth headset for motorcycle/ski helmet

MystFerr

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm going to Tahoe in a couple of week on a ski trip. Does anyone know of a bluetooth headset that works with a ski and a motorcycle helmet? I was going to buy headset for my motorcycle helmet this summer, but will buy early if one is good and works with both. I haven't bought a ski helmet yet. I will be using it for music and talking on my cell.

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't have one but will buy this year, one of my friends has the sena and he likes it. I'm not familiar with snowmobile helmets but I guess they will be similar to motorcycle ones at least inside.

pantheon

Reaction score
Visit site
I am on a ski trip NOW with my son in Stratton VT and i bought Sena Bluetooth headsets - i was able to mount them perfectly to each of our helmets in about 10 minutes. We have been using them for 2 days and the quality of the communication is amazing - we can just talk to each other - minimal wind noise. I am not sure yet if they are really designed for the cold weather - the instructions warned not to store them in very cold places as there was the potential for condensation to occur in the unit as they warm back to room temperature. I am taking the chance and loving it so far. I also synced them to my blackberry and played music as well - i have not taken any telephone calls and don't plan to :)
I say GO FOR IT! they are fun and fantastic for keeping on the same trails with my son. Plus he was able to find a table while i read him the menu and got the food in the lodge.