Biker build off-senior jr and Jesse James

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Any body watching and seeing this joke of a bike senior is trying to make...how can they even call it a bike

BH322893

Pastry Chef
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.HarpersBakery.net
ya this is making me laugh. Jesse James made fun of them saying all they do is bring in pre-made parts and they just slap some lipstick on it.

Pre-made frame- check

electrical and mechanical systems- check (plus the outside contractors installed it for them)

I think they forgot that snow mobiles and motorcycles aren't the same thing

As much of an a-hole Jesse is you can't say he isn't a master metal worker. PJD isn't looking too bad but it seems like its just another theme bike for him

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I assume they are building cruisers which I have zero interest in. I can only imagine what the 800lb thing looks like lol.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
I assume they are building cruisers which I have zero interest in. I can only imagine what the 800lb thing looks like lol.

Senior is building a 800lb contraption....lol but jrs is looking good a James is yet to be seen but cruisers they are a long way from and as much as I like our 6's almost any of James bike would smoke em

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
I love how jr's guys were just bragging about how good their frame looks nickel coated then brush giving it the look of stainless when James actually forged a stainless frame lol

BH322893

Pastry Chef
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.HarpersBakery.net
30025_OCC-BuildOff2.jpg
30028_14.jpg
30034_Paul-Jr-Build-off-bike-0119.jpg

You can really tell which bike is from who, I think OCC might be trying to branch out to deal Can-AMs soon

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Senior lost it when he lost Paul Jr! OCC is a big joke! PJD is just a bunch of guys building nicer bikes....

The real Custom king builder is Roland Sands, cause he actually puts decent suspension, etc, on his bikes as well as making them look kick ass!

:thumbup:

Kaisersoze

Reaction score
Visit site
Was watching some re-runs of the show and caught the Cadillac bike build-off and really like PJD's bike. They are better builders than OCC, hands down. :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Was watching some re-runs of the show and caught the Cadillac bike build-off and really like PJD's bike. They are better builders than OCC, hands down. :D

And by a fair margin too....Senior and his bunch of hired "fools", have no idea, other than Rick, who is a fantastic fabricator...the rest are clueless!

:thumbup:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's how I see it:

OCC: completely lost their marbles on this build! I'm actually bummed out about this.. it would have been much more interesting if they had built an actual motorcycle for this competition.

JJ: typical unextraordinary chopper. He built the frame himself.. ok.. so what? He was talking his ass off about doing everything himself and ended bringing a whole team in later on.
If someone held a gun to my head and made me choose one of those creations to actually ride on (without a gun, I'd rather walk) sure I would choose JJ's bike.

PJD: As always, most interesting and creative. This is art on wheels.. which is what the show was built on to begin with. They never claimed to build bikes for ride-ability. They build mind-blowing machines which are very fun to look at and a great way for companies who buy them to advertise and promote their products.

So the voting will be kind of odd:
OCC will get votes from all the crack-smoking viewers.
JJ will get votes from all the viewers who think the competition is about which bike is most usable/rideable/durable.
PJD will get votes from all the viewers who have been fans of the show for years and expect art on 2 wheels.

Zargof

MSF Instructor
Reaction score
Visit site
I was catching up on the series last night, but I changed the channel when this build off came on. OCC seems to be attempting their hand at art. JJ built his standard chopper that he always builds. PJD makes nice looking bikes, just not sure how functional/comfortable they would be.

iSteve

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
I didn't watch but judging by the pictures of the bikes. I have to say OCC built something totally different... Mad Max maybe. Jesse built another chopper. And Paul jr. built art but at least it has suspension so you may be able to go to the store on it.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
IMHO it's worthless unless you can ride it at freeway speeds for a minimum of 100miles and I don't think you could do it on any of them, maybe James' but you can't see over the top of he tree

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Senior is building a 800lb contraption....lol but jrs is looking good a James is yet to be seen but cruisers they are a long way from and as much as I like our 6's almost any of James bike would smoke em

Yeah I am sure they handle great in the corners.

I still have no interest in gaudy 800lb bikes that are typically about as tasteful as a velvet elvis painting. Some people like that sort of thing, it just happens that I do not.

What are some track results of the bikes he builds, not straight line no skill runs.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah I am sure they handle great in the corners.

I still have no interest in gaudy 800lb bikes that are typically about as tasteful as a velvet elvis painting. Some people like that sort of thing, it just happens that I do not.

What are some track results of the bikes he builds, not straight line no skill runs.

I have no clue about track results but I got respect and like any thing fast straight line or corners, and it might not seem to hard to go fast in a straight line but doing it consistantly is and IMO drag racing is one of the best adrenalin rushes there is