Bike totaled - Who wants to buy my custom de-baffled muffler?

Capt.Clydescope

Reaction score
Visit site
Link to build album - MuffMuff - Imgur

The pictures show exactly what I did. Sounds pretty cool, at idle its pretty close to stock but a lot louder under load. The high-heat paint has held up well - no rust. There are no leaks, might as well be a professional job but my welds are to ugly to claim im any kind of professional. but there ya have it! needs to go to a new home!

I will sell it for $100 plus shipping.

I am asking that amount because that is about how much a replacement stock muff costs plus my shop fees to weld it up and everything.

Capt.Clydescope

Reaction score
Visit site
yeah man im fine, you'd laugh at what actual damage was caused and why they totaled it out.

it was a little bracket that provides rigidity to the rear set that sheared off, in the eyes of the insurance co, that meant frame damage which meant repalcing the whole frame, which totaled my bike.

http://i.imgur.com/eIOsjsQ.jpg - pic of the damaged that totaled out a perfectly fine FZ6...weep

Capt.Clydescope

Reaction score
Visit site
exactly! plus if i did want ot get it insured again i would of had to replace the entire frame out of pocket, and have it inspected by a legitimate 3rd party to verify the part did actually get replaced.

if anyone lives in texas and needs a new motor with only 6500 miles on it, call CoPart of Austin Texas! hate to see such a clean ass bike go to a junk yard...