Better than biker humps dance

J

jsteinb95

Dude can't dance

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWxDOV8clwQ[/nomedia]

On top of the fact that he dances like me.
My personal opinion is that anyone who has a poster, shirt, or hat with Che on it, should be beaten almost all the way to death.

Che ordered many times for men who opposed communism, to watch as the mans wife was raped, then her and his children are killed, then to be killed.
It is a quick acid test for me, if I see someone wearing his face, I instantly assume they are stupid, or even worse they know what he stood for, and then they are completely against everything I believe in.

Sorry about the rant, I tried to keep it fairly nice.

On top of the fact that he dances like me.
My personal opinion is that anyone who has a poster, shirt, or hat with Che on it, should be beaten almost all the way to death.

Che ordered many times for men who opposed communism, to watch as the mans wife was raped, then her and his children are killed, then to be killed.
It is a quick acid test for me, if I see someone wearing his face, I instantly assume they are stupid, or even worse they know what he stood for, and then they are completely against everything I believe in.

Sorry about the rant, I tried to keep it fairly nice.

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you or make you mad. I actually didn't even see that. That's terrible.
I just thought it was funny, it reminded of Danny dancing. lol

Tricky one really... One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. IMO.
Every Government in the world has ordered atrocities against their fellow man, women & child.
P.S I'm not a Che fan (just realistic).

Now I know I look like a twat when I dance, which is why I would never deliberately film myself & post it on Youtube. What was he thinking? :eek:
Phil,
are you sure thats not you? My wife thought it was me.... Can you believe it. I don't even have a garage likr that.

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you or make you mad. I actually didn't even see that. That's terrible.
I just thought it was funny, it reminded of Danny dancing. lol

Oh no you didnt offend me at all. The people who buy Che wear dont even offend me. I just think they are either stupid, ignorant, or evil.

In general very very few people who have ordered a policy of rape in front of womans husband, then the murder of her, the children, and then the husband make it onto t-shirts, hats, and posters. See thats where it makes me upset.
Nobody I like wears a Hitler shirt, or a Stalin shirt, or a Mussolini shirt, or a Mao shirt, or a Ted Bundy shirt, or a PolPot shirt, or a Saddam shirt, or a Castro shirt. See what I am getting at?

If they can put the poster up, or wear the shirt, I should be allowed to state that they are stupid, ignorant, or evil.

Oh no you didnt offend me at all. The people who buy Che wear dont even offend me. I just think they are either stupid, ignorant, or evil.

In general very very few people who have ordered a policy of rape in front of womans husband, then the murder of her, the children, and then the husband make it onto t-shirts, hats, and posters. See thats where it makes me upset.
Nobody I like wears a Hitler shirt, or a Stalin shirt, or a Mussolini shirt, or a Mao shirt, or a Ted Bundy shirt, or a PolPot shirt, or a Saddam shirt, or a Castro shirt. See what I am getting at?

If they can put the poster up, or wear the shirt, I should be allowed to state that they are stupid, ignorant, or evil.

I completely understand what you're saying and agree. :thumbup:

Just to lighten the mood a bit. That dancer as I have (Joe Rocket Ballistic series) and about the same riding pants (trousers) as me. It is not me however, as the only dance that I know is the "pee-pee" dance:Flash:

just painful to watch. no offense to anyone but that kind of dance would get someone bashed on the head, LOL. i still prefer the "hump dancer" hehehe

Just to lighten the mood a bit. That dancer as I have (Joe Rocket Ballistic series) and about the same riding pants (trousers) as me. It is not me however, as the only dance that I know is the "pee-pee" dance:Flash:

LOL.....that's what my kids call it (the dogs like eachother too much)

Back