Better seat options

goker

------------
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you still have to send them your old seat pan? What was you total price shipped?

Tim

Nope. I decided to keep my seat. I haven't gotten the charge to see what it came out to in $ yet. I'll post it when the charge shows up.

Fahren

Reaction score
Visit site
your seats look very compfy compared to my granite slab :D i have heard of jell seats for some sports bikes, i know u can get jell seat covers for bicycles..

goker

------------
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nope. I decided to keep my seat. I haven't gotten the charge to see what it came out to in $ yet. I'll post it when the charge shows up.

Well, my Top Top Sellerie seat just arrived. Looks like I got one of the previous owner's traded in seat bottom, but that is fine with me since nobody can see it anyway and it is good to recycle. :) I have not take it out for a spin yet, but I can tell the difference just by sitting on it from my previous stock seat that it is much more comfortable, so I think I am going to like this mod very much. ;)

Just to answer a previous question about the cost, mine came out to $392 which included fund conversion fees, I think I am going to charge you extra just because you are buying something with foreign currency fees. Oh, I did not send in my old one for recycling so that is why it is probably little more than what some of you paid as well. :D

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We were talking seats...

A hair dryer and some WD40 work great. I already had the bike in my name and where I live nobody evers asks to see the sticker or wants info from it.

You brought the whole sticker topic up then you complain about being off thread??? WTF dude??? It really doesn't matter where you live or what you think, if someone wants or needs to leave the sticker on who give a rat's behind??? For example in CA you NEED the sticker in order to register the bike. DefyInertia ran into problems getting his bike registered when he moved to CA from IL.

So what happens when you sell your bike and the dude who buys is stuck without a sticker? Might want to check out the laws and regulations in your state before you peal that sticker off.

Astennu

Reaction score
Visit site
My Top Sallerie seat is on its way :cheer:

I drove about 800 km last week. And with longer rides the stock seat of my 2004 FZ6 Fazer is to hard. And uncomfortable. the problem starts when you are about an hour.

So i cant wait to try the new seat :) i also expect it will make the bike look nicer :)

Iethius

Who?
Reaction score
Visit site
My sticker fell of after going through a puddle sir, what now?
Yeah all three! It was a big puddle!
Seats, oh yeah, does the FZ6 logo cost extra?

Astennu

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought one from the right hand of the site. Te special low price offers. And that one had the FZ6 logo. Thats free as far as i know. But if you want a custom text it will cost a bit extra.

Just go to the website. You can design your own seat. Chose the colors etc. And it calculates the price accordingly .