Beautiful & fun Ozarks ride

LFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all, just thought I would share some pics from my ride last weekend with the VFRD guys and gals. My husband on his 2012 VFR 1200, my parents on their 2013 Goldwing 1800, and me on my 2009 FZ6 left out early Thursday morning heading to Dogpatch Arkansas. It's between Jasper and Harrison Arkansas. There is a quaint little motorcycle hotel there called The Hub. The owners Debbie and Randall are awesome! They also have a restaurant on the grounds named Scooters and has delicious food (especially the Ribeyes and I heard the Prime Rib is to die for). Anyway, we rode different roads each day we were there. The weather was perfect! One day we road the Peel Ferry, went up through Branson, ate at Lambert's (YUM) and back around. Dad broke in his new Goldwing (he drug the pegs a few times), I got to break in my new suspension, and my husband got to break in his new bike. He only had a couple hundred mile on it before we left. Hwy 123 was the most challenging, it has some pretty sharp turns, but all of the roads were a lot of fun! I have almost fully recovered. We met a lot of new people and visited with a few old friends.

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome pictures! Sounds like a great weekend. Your FZ is so sweet - the prettiest of the group in my opinion.

But...is there really a Dogpatch Arkansas? That's just...classic. :thumbup:

LFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome pictures! Sounds like a great weekend. Your FZ is so sweet - the prettiest of the group in my opinion.

But...is there really a Dogpatch Arkansas? That's just...classic. :thumbup:

Yep, little place. Used to have a fun-park but is closed years ago. Thanks!