BC Riders

jimbop

Reaction score
Visit site
Happy Thanks Giving to all the B.C. Riders. Any plans for a last Sunday ride (Sunshine prayers welcome). I'm hoping we could do a Whistler Run if we get a chance, as the road is getting better all the time. Maybe next Sunday, I will post if it's looking nice.

Gobble Gobble

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy Thanks Giving to all the B.C. Riders. Any plans for a last Sunday ride (Sunshine prayers welcome). I'm hoping we could do a Whistler Run if we get a chance, as the road is getting better all the time. Maybe next Sunday, I will post if it's looking nice.

Gobble Gobble

I'd be up for a ride...went out yesterday with a buddy and you couldnt have asked for better weather for this time of year. I'll keep an eye out for your post and hope for sun...:thumbup:

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
I know... I missed an awesome day to ride... My insurance is out... SUX

Howattzer

Reaction score
Visit site
Can I propose an FZ6 meet, all members welcome, the first or second weekend in May of 2009? Good way to kick off the riding season (for some of us, others ride all year, I know). Maybe Fraser Valley area so Interior or Okanagan riders don't have to come all the way into town?

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Can I propose an FZ6 meet, all members welcome, the first or second weekend in May of 2009? Good way to kick off the riding season (for some of us, others ride all year, I know). Maybe Fraser Valley area so Interior or Okanagan riders don't have to come all the way into town?
Hey, I'll ride up from California for this!! I want to visit Vancouver on a bike anyway, and this will give me a firm date to shoot at, and hopefully some guided tours from you all up there!

Keep me posted..

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
I had to park my bike in the first week of August to get some Titanium upgrades installed (in me, not the bike :D), so that was my riding season done for 2008... :(
My back should be fit enough to ride again in the Spring, so yeah....let's do it in May 09! :thumbup:

BCFZRider

Reaction score
www.iwc-solutions.com
Hi Everyone,

Just purchased a 2004 FZ6-S with 31,580km and I'm already in love with her. This is my first bike, and what a bike she is. I'm glad i took a course, or else I don't think I would have had the confidence to purchase this beast right away.
:eek:

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys.. I also have a BC riders site I have started with CJS....
It follows the same set of rules that have made this site so popular and friendly. We started it because we where tired of getting flamed for posts on the "other" BC motorcycle site...

Join up:thumbup:

http://www.bcriders.net