Back speedo cover for the Vs01 and Vs02 kit

esabado

Reaction score
Visit site
I did a Vs01 headlight conversion and although the small windscreen looks nice i was wondering if anyone tried installing the back speedo cover onto the speedo with the speedo bracket that comes with the kit and if it fits, the speedo back cover is a yamaha part that i can get from partshark

here is that link

Motorcycle Parts, ATV Parts, UTV Parts, PWC Parts -PartShark.com

dev_usc

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The back cover will not fit direct but with some modifications you should be able to make it work... people with VS01 have done it in past... I dont think it will work on VS02 as the fairings are slightly bigger...
http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-streetfighter/3443-post-your-fz6n-pics-72.html
http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-streetfighter/3443-post-your-fz6n-pics-69.html#post448214

If you can please, take pics while you are doing this... this will be huge help for me as I can make adapter plate for future and provide as standard option...
66jm04.jpg

;
;
2jfb0qo.jpg

;
;
2m7b78g.jpg

;
;

rt0v12.jpg

;
;
ih5mba.jpg

;
;
6e23dk.jpg

;
;
v4cs3p.jpg

Onoes

Reaction score
Visit site
I need this for my kit/installation.
The back piece that came with the kit doesn't seem to line up with any of the bolt/screw holes on the speedo.
My bike is an 09 fz6 so the speedo is the candy bar style, not the round compact.

Open to suggestions, BC I am sort of stumped.

Thank you.

esabado

Reaction score
Visit site
so anybody have a problem with the speedo cover being to angled downward and it hitting the top fairing of the headlight? i tried some spacers to raise the speedo but it seems that it is the angle that the speedo has while mounted and not so much the height. any suggestions or things that any one else did would be very helpful!!?