Awesome new key

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Check out my new key for my bike! I got it from http://www.badasskeys.com\homepage. They sent me the blank so I had the local hardware shop cut it for me FOR FREE! He thought it was a cool key and didnt charge me for the job. I dont know it the pictures do the key justice, the switchblade works great and we will see how it holds up.

That is pretty cool.

I've already lost one key, I don't tink I'd trust myself to own a key that expensive.

Though it would be pretty sweet - the "...with real rosewood accents..." key looks almost exactly like the pocket knife I usually carry.

What is it like to turn the switch blade key with gloves on? The original key has a flat head, and I guess that is for a purpose. The swich blade has an almost cylindrical shape, so I wonder if it is difficult to turn the key with gloves on...

What is it like to turn the switch blade key with gloves on? The original key has a flat head, and I guess that is for a purpose. The swich blade has an almost cylindrical shape, so I wonder if it is difficult to turn the key with gloves on...

Just went and tried it with my glove on and it is a little more difficult to turn the key, you have to squeeze pretty good but it's not too hard. the key is a little stiff but will loosen up just like any newly cut key does eventually.
As for the immobilizer, dont got one.

nice personalization to add to a bike. Geeze these guys like daggers. I'd prefer to see a billet yamaha logo (idea for someone!) attached to a blank.

Back