Autokicker Revolve Luggage Saddle Panniers & Tail Kit

Callum

Reaction score
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone has tried this new top case and panniers? It's got really good reviews so far but I'm trying to find out if it will fit the Fz6 with the exhausts being underneath the seat??

Last edited:

nivag

Reaction score
Visit site
I've never seen anyone using them. Good prices though.

My bugbear with a lot of luggage is that you need to use additional covers to make them 100% waterproof. Anyone that's done touring will know you'll be getting wet at some point and the hassle of stopping to put the covers on and them flapping in the wind is a right arse!

aclayonb

Reaction score
Visit site
That's a good price, really. I think I paid about that much for my motocentric panniers alone and then almost that much again for the tail bag.

Callum

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah they are a really good price. I emailed the guys at Autockicker who got back to me really quickly, very impressed indeed. They advised me that the Autockicker Conquer luggage set would be more suited to the FZ6 due to the under seat exhaust, they have tested it on the Daytona 675 and they performed well.

I totally agree with the post about waterproofing. I'll need to buy some dry bags as well. If I had the money then I would buy hard cases but they ain't cheap, even second hand.

nivag

Reaction score
Visit site

Callum

Reaction score
Visit site
Well eventually got them delivered and fitted. £100 all in and so far the quality seems better than any which I have tried in the shops!