Australia Day 2010! What's everyone up to...how do you celebrate this great Nation's big day!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just sitting here at my desk, thinking how proud i am to be an Aussie! and started wondering what everyone else does to show their pride, how they choose to honour this beautiful brown land we are so lucky to live in...

Obviously some of us here in Adelaide are getting together for a Barbeque...dont get much more Aussie than that......drinking beeers, and chewing on a hunk of Lamb...and probably watching the Cricket whilst we are at it...between bike vid's celebrating the carreer of the greatest Aussie bike racer of all....GOD himself, mighty Mick Doohan!

And today, i am going to buy an Aussie flag to hang off the back of my bike...

What's the go people? who does what?

Oh, and by the way, Happy Australia Day people!

:aus::aus:

Sounds like one perfect day! Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!

:rockon:
You know that Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi is derived from the Welsh chant Oggie Oggie Oggie Oi Oi Oi? Bit of useless information for you all.

I'm cool with that coz I was born in Wales and live and love in Australia!......

I watched a Crocodile Dundee movie. :D

Happy Aussie day! You and your country ROCK!

Of all of the allies I worked with in Iraq I like working with the Aussies the best. No attitude, and easy to work with. Very much like Americans. Hell, we're all Euro rejects anyway, right? ;)

Happy Aussie day! You and your country ROCK!

Of all of the allies I worked with in Iraq I like working with the Aussies the best. No attitude, and easy to work with. Very much like Americans. Hell, we're all Euro rejects anyway, right? ;)

Lol.....Euro rejects, hmmmm, dont tell anyone, but i think we got the best end of the stick, when they sent all us "convicts" to this big hunk of dirt!

:thumbup:

We are having a QLD flavoured BBQ with a few Snags , Prawns , Red Claw , Lamb Chops & heaps of BUNDY !!!!!!!!!! :D , then im guessing with the hot weather we'll all be sitting under the Air Con and watching the idiot box :thumbup: :rockon:

We are having a QLD flavoured BBQ with a few Snags , Prawns , Red Claw , Lamb Chops & heaps of BUNDY !!!!!!!!!! :D , then im guessing with the hot weather we'll all be sitting under the Air Con and watching the idiot box :thumbup: :rockon:
One dayer on idiot box - after Pakistans performance yesterday, Australia Day win is a given....

I'm gonna get in my car and go and feed poor starving bikers, 'cause we all know what huge guts' they have to fill....lol...poor buggas:BLAA:. Probably watch some religious programs, about God, and his exploits on a 500cc psycho bike:rockon:

Then later on ('cause I don't drink loads any more:Flip:) I think I'll head out for a bit of constructive peg scrapery:rockon:. See if I can scare some Kangaroos for Oz day:cheer:...lol.:D

Happy Australia day everyone. Sounds like everyone is going to have a great day.
Me I have to work, but will be celebrating with an Australian flag on the work bus and Aussie flag tatoo's on face. Love aussie day.

Have a great day
Bazza:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Is there an Aussie version of this so I can figure out what everyone is saying over there?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRDOp6zypbM&feature=related]YouTube - Jive talk scenes from Airplane![/ame]

Enjoy your day. There are some good people down-under.

Last edited:

" I dont need a gun..I got a DONK"

My late dad's building company had the oppotunity to re-locate to Cairns in the 70's .But my mother refused to go ,cos she was pregnant with me. :spank:

Ill sink a couple of cold ones for yall

My wife's birthday is on Australia Day. Lucky bugger gets a day off work & a fireworks display for her birthday every year.

I got her a little something different this year & took her to a place where we hand fed sharks.

Dodgy pic taken with the mobile phone
Closebutnottooclose.jpg

Back