Attending Mugello GP, any tips/recommendations?

edgeofnj

I'm going to be attending the race next Sunday with my wife. It will be our first GP. We're staying in Florence so I was planning on taking a train to San Piero a Sieve. After that, it seems like there are inconsistent shuttles and taxis that could take us [closer] to the circuit. I've read that getting to the circuit could be tricky so I'm wondering if anyone has any recent experience and could share some tips on transportation.

Any tips/recommendations on how to enjoy the most of the event will be greatly appreciated as well!

Thanks in advance!

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Any tips/recommendations on how to enjoy the most of the event will be greatly appreciated as well!

Thanks in advance!
Shout for Rossi then you should be safe :thumbup:

Seriously though it should be a blast, I have been to Misano 4 times and we are going again this year, the Italians are very passionate about their racing and #46 in particular, despite him living a stone's throw from Misano he considers Mugello his home race.

One thing we learned quickly:rent a scooter for the easiest transport.

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Take the train for longer distances, they are cheap and generally efficient. Don't do what I did and book online to save money, we missed trains 2 years running due to flight delays and had to rebuy as the tickets were non changeable.