ASV levers

mellofelow

Reaction score
Visit site
ASV levers *** updated with pics ***

I'm trying out a set of ASV levers.

ASV Inventions Unbreakable Levers

mainc5sport%20copy.jpg

These are creme de la creme of levers and fits the FZ6 to a T. Pricey we all know. In my search, what normally retails for $250 a set, Solo has them for $209.90.

ASV C/5 Series Unbreakable Levers (Brake and Clutch) for FZ6 04-07 :: Hand Controls & Levers :: Solo Moto Parts

Update:

Just got them and wow... they're very nice. You can tell by the fine details ASV put into their products. The pictures are standard (long) and a shorty. I haven't got around to install them... but compared to TITAX levers I'm currently running, the ASV feels a more refined and one thing I really like is they're more rounded. The TITAX and Pazzos edges are fairly square.

Without further adieu... enjoy.

zlzwwk.jpg

2ef46fp.jpg

2mxip1v.jpg

2zs3fiu.jpg

2lx76vt.jpg

w96wpw.jpg

27wrv2u.jpg

All and few more images in this album.

ASV levers - Album - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Last edited:

mellofelow

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh by the way, I have a spare set in blue... brand new. I got extra to see long and short versions. PM me for price if interested.

aba-13s55-50-29-250.jpg

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
They look sweet, - except for the ASV logo ....

Maybe it's just me, but as long as the company is not paying me to advertise for them, I prefer not to have brand names stamped all over my bike.
To me, this is another appeal of the FZ6, - it does not brag about it's brand/origin.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How did you get blue ones? arnt they for motorcross bikes? i wanted the red color but thought they were just for dirt bikes....

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice levers, that blue is sharp. My friend has a set of Gold Shorty ASV levers on his R6. I was also considering these when I bought my Pazzo's.

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a set on the YZf250 and I have never ever had an issue with them and I've had some nasty crashes with the bike. I like the look and the way they feel for control.
Will be getting a set for the FZ6 as one of my first mods.

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
They look sweet, - except for the ASV logo ....

Maybe it's just me, but as long as the company is not paying me to advertise for them, I prefer not to have brand names stamped all over my bike.
To me, this is another appeal of the FZ6, - it does not brag about it's brand/origin.

+100 to that! I think that ads on bikes makes it look too much like you're a wannabe racer! I ripped all the labels off my bike. The only way you'd know it's a Yamaha Fazer is from my keyring! :D I'm thinking about sanding off the R&R from my fork, spindle and frame protectors soon!

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
** Edit, from post above**... the levers i got quoted were CRG not ASV... The cheapest ASVs i have seen are $199 Shipped from SoloMoto... but only in 3 colors.. NOT the blue... the blue is custom pimpness :thumbup:

RyanK

Reaction score
community.webshots.com
I'd like some black ones someday. I just put a set of ASV's on my Honda dirtbike, and they're awesome! :thumbup: The difference was unbelieveable...

And I don't mind logos, as you can tell from all the stickers on my lower fairing. I figure if I have something I think is a great product, why not let others know about it? This said, I do think you can go overboard on stickers, don't get me wrong...