Armco issues

Rxticle

Reaction score
Visit site
Would you rather lay down the bike and see if you go under the armco, or stand the bike up and take your chances of hitting it with you on the bike?

Weird question, I know. But I am full of 'em.

RZ350 Rider

Reaction score
Visit site
While my Mom was in the Hospital, a newbe rider came in after a wreck. She was riding a 250 Ninja and she landed ON TOP of the guiderail. AT SPEED. The Police said she tried to pass on the outside and hit sand or gravel. In the waiting room we heard the Doctors talking to her family. She was split wide open from stem to stern from the tops of the "I" shaped uprights. They actually put a ZIPPER in her to allow treatments to be made. I don't know I'd like that to happen to me. I'd rather not crash into it at all thanks.

RZ350 Rider

Edited to add: I don't know if she made it or not Mom got out of the Hospital the next day

Last edited:
W

wrightme43

Dont hit them. Motorcyclist shredders. Dont hit anything. Its all bad. Gotta stay chill. If you just absolutely have to hit something, pick the one that lets you brake just as long as you can, turn momentum into heat. Thats really the only answer.