Are you tired of people telling you that you have a headlight out?

FZ6er_FSR

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes!

Is this why Suzuki started stacking their regular and hi-beam on top of each other on the GSX? Most people like to see our bikes with either both on or off. Maybe I should just keep the hi-beams on!

My dealership was trying to convince me to change the regular light into HID, which is more 4X more powerful than the stock hi-beam? If that's true, then I would never get that one head light off comment as they'll see nothing but stars!

:D

Wildcard

Reaction score
Visit site
I used to get this question ALLLLL the time. Then I did the mod and things were great! THEN I got HID's and had to revert back to one low and one high and people got even more confused and really thought I had a light out. Now I just high beam the crap out of people because I really do want to be seen, and HID will make sure you are seen, and no one tells you you have a light out, they just tell you you have your high beam on by getting behind you and beaming you back ;-)

Just bought the shirt too haha love it.

fz6joker

Damn Hooligan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I used to get this question ALLLLL the time. Then I did the mod and things were great! THEN I got HID's and had to revert back to one low and one high and people got even more confused and really thought I had a light out. Now I just high beam the crap out of people because I really do want to be seen, and HID will make sure you are seen, and no one tells you you have a light out, they just tell you you have your high beam on by getting behind you and beaming you back ;-)

Just bought the shirt too haha love it.

Why did you have to revert back? (I've got the HID's in my plans and am curious)

Wildcard

Reaction score
Visit site
Just make sure you get a dual beam HID bulb (bi-xenon). I have seen only a couple options to get one HID bulb to do both low and high. One way is to have the bulb physically move to adjust higher or lower which some bulbs have that built in but that gets kinda expensive. A cheap way I've seen on ebay is that they throw a halogen bulb alongside the HID, so you make the halogen low and the HID high. I just got some good quality plain HID bulbs(lifetime warranty/replacement no questions asked). I don't mind having my high beam on all the time anyways haha.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ordered the shirt its on the way!!

also ordered the one that has this on the front:

2WheelsGood.jpg