• PC (The only true gaming platform)

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CincoBoy

Tiny Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have them all but most my time is devoted to the XBox.

Halo: all of them, Skyrim, Dead Space and what not.

I have never had a single Call of Duty in my machine. Not once!

My true love is racing, so Forza 4 takes up most my time.

For the Playstation it's only Gran Turismo 5 and F1 2011.

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
call me old school but the only games i play are solitaire, chess, and checkers... n sometimes angry birds on my friends phone

was never a big fan of video games:ban:

D

Dave.TX

I voted "games are for children" but have several adult friends, even in their 40's, that routinely play. Modern Warfare, etc.

My brother and I started gaming in the early 80's with the original Atari system complete with Asteroids, Space Invaders and Combat. We played the feces out of that thing on a little portable 12" black and white TV. And we loved it.

Sega Genesis, Nintendo, Playstations 1 & 2 but after that I've pretty much given up. My favorites at the end were the driving games like Gran Tourismo and Need for Speed (the earlier ones, not the ghetto "fast and furious" type). I played the snot out of the original NFS Hot Pursuit. Hooked! Find the codes to make the cops yell at you in German, that was a blast.

Can't blame anyone for gaming nowadays, it was addicting then. But if the weather is good you wouldn't find me inside gaming, I'd be out riding.

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
I would have voted "used to game before I had kids" :p

I own an XBox but haven't touched it in years, I have a broken 360 and games for it that are still in the plastic. I've wanted to play them but getting another 360 just haven't been in the works yet. I also have a PS2 and play it from time to time but it isn't hooked up ATM. I used to play PC games but each computer I would install them on would crash and die so I've been wanting to build up a computer that could handle them just haven't done it yet.

I actually voted other because I play games on my phone, Angry Birds and a few other on the Android system. I also play games on FB but not that many and I try to limit that as well.

ste

Surfing the ethernet
Reaction score
Visit site
I would have voted "used to game before I had kids" :p

I own an XBox but haven't touched it in years, I have a broken 360 and games for it that are still in the plastic. I've wanted to play them but getting another 360 just haven't been in the works yet. I also have a PS2 and play it from time to time but it isn't hooked up ATM. I used to play PC games but each computer I would install them on would crash and die so I've been wanting to build up a computer that could handle them just haven't done it yet.

I actually voted other because I play games on my phone, Angry Birds and a few other on the Android system. I also play games on FB but not that many and I try to limit that as well.
yeah i love angry birds too
i found a torrent that let me install to my pc
it plays better cos them touchphones are not that accurate for pulling the slinger back

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
yeah i love angry birds too
i found a torrent that let me install to my pc
it plays better cos them touchphones are not that accurate for pulling the slinger back

I found you can play it on FB now too. :)

I was making a comment about it was easier to aim using a mouse than a touch pad and no one seemed to agree with me at the time, so I'm glad to hear someone else make the statement too.

Oh and my Wife and kids got me the Angry Birds board games for Fathers Day.
images

Poot

Thank God ^ was there!
Reaction score
Visit site
It really depends on what you define as a gamer?

Is a gamer someone who has to play a certain amount of time each week/month/year? I play maybe a couple hours a month, if not a couple of hours every other month.

Although during the winter months, there isn't much for me to do around here in Massachusetts and I end up playing more.

PS3, usually just call of duty.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You put in PS3, Xbox, and even the WII, but left out the only TRUE gamer system... the PC! :cheer:
Should TOTALLY fix the poll! :ban:
I do PC and sometimes Xbox, mostly RPG style games (WoW, Diablo, Skyrim, etc.) but occasionally want to turn off my thinking and play shooters like CoD to relax.
Poll fixed to include PC.

Nelly

VUU

VW gearhead
Reaction score
Visit site
Mostly PS3 when I can find the time and keep the SO from getting too upset about it, typically Skyrim, BF3 or Deus Ex PSN mrbluntastic

Zargof

MSF Instructor
Reaction score
Visit site
Xbox 360 and PC.
I used to love racing games, but now they are so over the top it's like driving in the real world and that ruined it for me. I mostly play rpg and strategy games now.

dpaul007

Reaction score
Visit site
Haven't turned my 360 on in a few months, but it's the only gaming I do now. Used to be in the PC gaming game, but that's too much $$ and time. My next game purchase will probably be Halo 4, and that won't be out until the end of the year.

Rebuilt

EX Fazer still love em !
Reaction score
Visit site
Used to be PC mainly cause i couldn't use the controllers on consoles :confused:... but now its F.E.A.R n COD (My 12 year old daughter kicks my ass yet is scared of the Nazi zombies ;) ) n Fallout / New Vegas on PS3 :D