Anyone up for a tour of Tassie!

Whiteforestjeskar

Back up of female power
Reaction score
www.facebook.com
Whiteforestjeskar is my daughter. Got my eye on you Wolfman ;-)

GREAT!!

Kid.. Thanks, but dunno about that, not planning on an FZ6 No, maybe some motard wheels for the Husky. Mostly ride offroad with Amtra in SA

Nah, not much more to tell.

More pics!!!
btw pics to be uploaded in tas as we have no time ATM.. Wohoooo

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lol! Nice to see jess's dad in here! We will attempt to keep you updated with pic's, etc, when we get to Tassie!

Jess should be able to get some pretty decent photo's from the back of the bike.

:thumbup:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Whiteforestjeskar is my daughter. Got my eye on you Wolfman ;-)

Kid.. Thanks, but dunno about that, not planning on an FZ6 No, maybe some motard wheels for the Husky. Mostly ride offroad with Amtra in SA

Nah, not much more to tell.

More pics!!!

Hey hey! Nice to see you on board. Be a nice easy way to keep track of those yahoos as they defile The Apple Isle:BLAA:.

You'll have to let us know when you want to borrow that Go Pro too. I'm looking at getting the LCD to go with it, which means I'll get the curved (I'm pretty sure it's curved) wrist mount door which will make it easier to mount on the torso I reckon:rockon:.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's what you think!!!

Don't be soft:Flip:...lol....just grab a fistful of Jamie's jacket, and take pics with the other hand. With the Sena's on you can even tell him when you are taking pics, so he can keep it as smooth as possible:thumbup:. With a good grip on Jamie's jacket you'll be able to take him with you if you do go, so better be smooth for the pics mate...lol.:BLAA:.:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't be soft:Flip:...lol....just grab a fistful of Jamie's jacket, and take pics with the other hand. With the Sena's on you can even tell him when you are taking pics, so he can keep it as smooth as possible:thumbup:. With a good grip on Jamie's jacket you'll be able to take him with you if you do go, so better be smooth for the pics mate...lol.:BLAA:.:D

It is possible to take quite decent photo's from the back of the bike, especially in touring mode.

Have a look though my gallery photo's...there are some pretty decent shots in there, taken from the bike.

In the twisties though it is a bit tougher!

:thumbup:

Singularo

Reaction score
Visit site
You'll have to let us know when you want to borrow that Go Pro too. I'm looking at getting the LCD to go with it, which means I'll get the curved (I'm pretty sure it's curved) wrist mount door which will make it easier to mount on the torso I reckon:rockon:.

I have the VIP pov and have done some footage, more later this year when it's not so warm.

http://dirtbike.ws/content/quick-blast-around-track

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
One day you'll have to explain to me how "safe", and "Eating Macca's" are not mutually exclusive:BLAA:.

Have fun:D.

Lol! Everytime I go to macca's, my artery's shake with fear! Lol! In Beauty Point now! Everyone else is off looking at platypus's and sea horses...I am saving my energy for the Twisties...when we get to them later this afternoon!! FTW! :rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey people, here we are in launceston at the prickly cactus Mexican restaurant! The whole crew! Banana benders, Sandgropers, and Croweaters, together in the Apple Isle!

Had an interesting first day's tour, bit slow off the mark, getting into the serious riding...but by the afternoon we hit our straps!!! Even if we did lose Humpy & Kel!!! I didn't mind, it gave me' the chance to do another lap of the rather tasty road we had just ridden, when I had to go look for them!!! :)

Anyway, we all made it back to Launceston in one piece, I got an extra ride in whilst everyone else checked out platypus's and seahorse's!

Then we had a bit of an issue getting into our dig's for the night! Until detective Jess saved the day!!! It's a long story!

Now we are drinking, and are about to eat!!! In fact we are on our second round of drinks, and the girls are on the ****tails!!! :)

Don't worry, the bikes are tucked up for the night!

Photos may come later tonight, if we are compus mentus enough when we get back to our digs to crash!

I

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
Excelent,glad you guys are havin a great time:rockon:,luvin the photo's so keep em comin:cool: & FFS be careful ;)

FZ6 Tas

Reaction score
Visit site
Don't forget to message your mate in Hobart!!! He is taking a few hours off Friday afternoon to come meet you guys and finger crossed go for a bit of a cruise. And then get on 'it' Friday night!!!