Anyone near Lansdale PA?

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone live near Lansdale, PA? I don't have a lack of riding buddies but i was just wondering if people get together.

I would love to meet up and ride....only problem is if we meet halfway you would have to drive to north mississippi. I live in south texas.

adavi491

Reaction score
Visit site
ah so you live like 20+ miles from me. You have any nice roads up in the Quakertown/Allentown area? We should do some riding when the weather gets a little nicer.

Yamaha566

Reaction score
Visit site
I live right outside reading, not to far away from you. If you decide to get some people together let me know Id be up for a day of riding.

jniedermeyer

6 Time SuperBowl Champs
Reaction score
Visit site
i live in pittsburgh so i would meet you guys halfway. central pennsylvania has some of the most twisty scenic roads in america. unfortunately we also have alot of potholes because our d.o.t. sucks!

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site
I would totally be down for that - there's a lot of variety in types of roads out here. There's tons of twisties, scenic landscapes through woods, along creeks and rivers, through valleys and mountains, straightshots through open fields.

It's still a little cold though and random weather is killin it right now. Give it another month or so and I'll ride all day long with you guys.

Cuba

Reaction score
Visit site
We've got a mini Dragon's Tail up here in Williamsport, bit of a ride for you guys but there are some really great country roads in my area with few cars. Can't wait for the weather to improve. Do you guys have as many cinders on the road as we do up here? It looks terrifying for a bike right now.

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site
Man some of these roads are garbage. There are piles of gravel at intersections, garbage blowing around, and potholes from the snowplows barreling around mindlessly.

Doesn't stop me, I ride more carefully and on roads I'm familiar with, but I'm really hoping they start cleaning up these roads soon or I sense some nasty letters coming on heading Penndot's way.

adavi491

Reaction score
Visit site
ok let's revisit this in a month or two when the weather actually start behaving and figure out a date and place to meet up. Also some routes and what not. Looking forward to this.