Anyone interested? R6S forks and calipers

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have 2006 R6S forks and front calipers. Forks are in great condition. I forget now, but at least one of the calipers has some scratches/scrapes on it, not bad though, just needs a little touch up paint.
This set is currently installed on the bike. Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in buying it? Make an offer if you want them. They're staying on the bike until someone makes an offer. Bike is not being used right now. Will take some pics later.

Pictures! Please!

colobb

Reaction score
Visit site
Pics of the forks and the calipers. The lighter spots on the blue parts of the right caliper is the scuff, which I touched up with a blue paint pen, not perfect but not noticeable unless you're looking for it. Scuff was done by whoever the R6S parts came from, not by me.

colobb

Reaction score
Visit site
How come you're getting rid of them? Are they better than the regular R6 forks (or is there much difference)?

I want to keep them, but I need the cash. Returning the bike to stock in hopes of selling. These parts are worth more off the bike than on.

These forks are the same as the 2003-2005 (?) R6, in 2006 it became the R6S and the R6 continued as a different, higher spec version. These are better than the stock FZ6 forks. They are adjustable for starters. The forks give a much smoother ride. There are many threads on here about doing this upgrade.