Anyone have the Motodynamic LED Tail light?(anypics)

wodger

Reaction score
Visit site
Ah mate!!

You dont know how long I have been looking for these.

I saw the same fitted to a bike a few months ago and loved the look. Couldnt flag the rider down to find out where he got them so went straight on the net when I got home but could not find them anywhere.

Have put that link straight on my christmas list. If I dont get it for xmas I will be ordering in Jan!!

Sorry cant answer your question as an owner but when I saw them on another bike I thought they looked wicked!

Thanks for the link!
Warren

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
you dont plan on REPLACING your stock turn signals with these do you? they see m like they would be a cool look,but no where near as safe as the stock ones (being that the stocks are separated, and look like turn signals vs a strange brake like) they just seem to scream "i didnt know you were turning" look good though, id put em on.

Dustin

MotorBoatin Son of a Btch
Reaction score
Visit site
you dont plan on REPLACING your stock turn signals with these do you? they see m like they would be a cool look,but no where near as safe as the stock ones (being that the stocks are separated, and look like turn signals vs a strange brake like) they just seem to scream \"i didnt know you were turning\" look good though, id put em on.

I totally agree with you,it would not be the safest . I have motrax turns on my bike so i want to add this light in conjuntion with my turns i have on the rear now.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i have some just like that, i would say putting those with the new integrated:thumbup: tail light would look PIMP

Dustin

MotorBoatin Son of a Btch
Reaction score
Visit site
I decided to purchase the MotoDynamic smoke tail light. Its is on its way as of yesterday. With shipping it cost $68. It was alot cheaper than most integrated LEDs i found. I will post some pics for everyone to see the brightness of the light and quality after i install it.

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site

ttoften

Reaction score
Visit site
Is your bike in bed yet??
It is just too wet to get mine out now.
Where did you get your light from and was it a straight swap over with the wiring?
We will have to meet up somewhere next season.

Steve

went for a spin today, sunny but VERY windy :D
I had to be a bit imaginative with the wiring. have to redo it when the weather gets better :D

Got the lights from Special Motorcykler where i bought the bike ;D