Anyone had dealings with A1leathershop?

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is the website: Motorbike Leather Suits, Motorcycle Jackets, Gloves | Leather Fashion Jackets, Coats

I just get a little apprehensive about doing business when their "contact us" only has an email address. For me, a real live address and a phone number to prove legitimacy, is a requirement. But, the website does have some pretty cool stuff. They say that the jackets can be customized to your liking - which is an interest, too.

Only sites I could find about them: A1 Leather Shop

and

is a1leathershop.com a scam or legit | a1leathershop.com reviews |check a1leathershop.com for fraud and risk | is a1leathershop.com safe | is a1leathershop.com fake |is com safe

Anyone bought from these guys?

FX4210

Reaction score
Visit site
There pricing seems a little too good.. thats half the price of any good suit and a third that of the big brands..

Raptorman53

Reaction score
Visit site
How was the suit? Was it a good experience?

Overall a good experience ordering with them. The suite itself is decent quality leather. It's not as quality leather as my Joe Rocket jacket. The stitching and zippers are very nice. The padding is just standard foam. Nothing I would want to crash in. The sizes run a bit small. I usually wear a size 42 jacket. I had to order a 46. Shipping was fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk