anyone ever bought this FE kit from ebay?

Ben_H

Reaction score
Visit site
I have that same one. No you can't you need new turn signals and it comes with a plate light. But it is well made and simple.

tlegend

Reaction score
Visit site
I have that same one. No you can't you need new turn signals and it comes with a plate light. But it is well made and simple.

it indicates stock turn signals work, have you tried to stick them on? or are they to short?

so the plate light will work with stock license plate?

Last edited:

fb40dash5

Reaction score
Visit site
it indicates stock turn signals work, have you tried to stick them on? or are they to short?

so the plate light will work with stock license plate?

If you can stick those big oval turn signal stalks through those little round holes, more power to ya. :BLAA:

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
If you can stick those big oval turn signal stalks through those little round holes, more power to ya. :BLAA:

I'm not sure what size/shape the holes are in that fender eliminator, but using some hand soap and water I was able to pop my stock turn signals into my FAZR6 fender eliminator with no problems.

fb40dash5

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not sure what size/shape the holes are in that fender eliminator, but using some hand soap and water I was able to pop my stock turn signals into my FAZR6 fender eliminator with no problems.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the FAZR6 one designed to use stock signals? I got the version of it that was on fleabay, and it had the oval holes for stockers.

That one looks like the same design as the one Competition Werkes sells for a bloody fortune, that has ~3/8" blinker mount holes. My bike had one of those when I bought it, I wasn't impressed with it. At least this one's only $10.

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the FAZR6 one designed to use stock signals? I got the version of it that was on fleabay, and it had the oval holes for stockers.

That one looks like the same design as the one Competition Werkes sells for a bloody fortune, that has ~3/8" blinker mount holes. My bike had one of those when I bought it, I wasn't impressed with it. At least this one's only $10.

Ah yuck, I see. That definitely won't fit then. If Larry is still selling his FE, I think it's worth the extra money. I think I paid $30, but installation was super easy and it's really high quality. I got mine off of eBay.

Good luck.

2006_FZ6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have that one, or one like it. Can't remember where I bought it. I swapped in Rizoma's and they fit fine and look great, IMHO.

If you are using the stock signals, the oval mount won't fit. But I'm fairly confident you can remove the oval mount and there is a threaded bolt. I searched for a picture, but could not find one.

Good luck!