Anybody we know?

J

jsteinb95

First yellow FZ6 I've seen.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7oCXzMQ0eM"]YouTube - yamaha FZ6 on highway (sebring exhaust)[/ame]

J

jsteinb95

It's this guys...

191809829_1b90f417ba.jpg

LOL....thanks Bill.

How could he even think his bike is cool? We'll, I'm sure all of the 5 year old boys think it's way cool. :rolleyes:

J

jsteinb95

but its sponge bob.. he rocks my socks..

spongebob is bad for kids....that's why he's on MTV at 11pm! My kids were laughing at one episode where one of the characters told spongebob he was gonna do something to his butt (don't remember exactly what it was) and spongebob said just take it easy back there!!! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

dickieD

Reaction score
Visit site
spongebob is bad for kids....that's why he on MTV at 11pm! My kids were laughing at one episode where one of the characters told spongebob he was gonna do something to his butt (don't remember exactly what it was) and spongebob said just take it easy back there!!! :eek:

ive never seen him on mtv.. just nickolodeon.. lol

I

inkrediboy

Dude, sponge bob kicks monkey ass - that show is crazy funny. Kid's don't even know what Bob is talking about 99% of the time total adult humor :)

Simply love that show - however hate that bike :) He's probably a super cool dad with a bunch of kids, but for god sakes brother, keep cartoons off the last stretch of masculinity you probably have left in the house.

:thumbup:
RA