Anybody used these? CNC Aluminum Grips + 7/8" Hand Grips

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys, just wondering whether anybody used these below grips on their FZ6 and be able to review them.
I started bidding on them this morning, bid ends in a day.

7 8" Hand Grips CNC Aluminum Throttle Tube for Yamaha Scooter Street Pit Bikes | eBay

The regular cheap foam grips I'm using are worn out at 3000 miles/3 months (both came together ;) ). Looking for an upgrade.
Am planning to get a Go Cruise 2 aluminum set for throttle assist, cheap (around 33$), fully functional, serves my purpose, will review once I get it)

Bassieh

Dark Overlord
Reaction score
Visit site
Had similar ones before. The cheapest available. Really didn't like the aluminum part on them. Always had the feeling my throttle was sliding through my glove. Right between my thumb and index finger. Didn't give me a good grippy feeling.
When I finally installed my new Daytona heated grips it immediately felt so much better that the whole grip was rubber. No slipping feeling at all.

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
Had similar ones before. The cheapest available. Really didn't like the aluminum part on them. Always had the feeling my throttle was sliding through my glove. Right between my thumb and index finger. Didn't give me a good grippy feeling.
When I finally installed my new Daytona heated grips it immediately felt so much better that the whole grip was rubber. No slipping feeling at all.

Thanks,
But I don't want heated grips, based on my location.

MattR302

Awesomeness, Inc.
Reaction score
Visit site
I've got progrip 714's on my DR and my FZ.
I do have the stick on grip heaters underneath on both bikes. They're not just good for winter riding, but the cool spring and fall mornings/evenings when you don't want to bring a second pair of gloves for the ride home.

ozgurakman

Özgür Akman
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't buy it, they're cheapest chinese grips.

I'm recommending progrip 717, it's lifespan is shorter but got reaaly grip and blocking much vibrations from steering bar.