Anybody have these?

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
That's probably the most popular sequential tail light assembly for the FZ6. I've seen cheaper one but they're usually not as bright.

I also recommend you keep your rear directional indicator lights because car drivers may not differentiate you turn signal in you tail light. :)

Sycotic

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah I plan to keep the other ones working as well. Cool, since these are the most popular ones, I guess I can't go wrong with them!

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have these on my 05 in smoke. I love the triple flash brake light. I have heard that the clear one gives better visibility but I have never had any issues. Mine was installed by the previous owner who removed the rear directionals, and while I don't think it is an issue without them, I NEVER think you can have too many lights. Make the bike bright, because the cagers aren't!

callmegandhi

IM4TH
Reaction score
Visit site
That's probably the most popular sequential tail light assembly for the FZ6. I've seen cheaper one but they're usually not as bright.

I also recommend you keep your rear directional indicator lights because car drivers may not differentiate you turn signal in you tail light. :)

I have the cheaper one and haven't upgraded yet. The previous owner had shaved off the stock signals. I just added a set of custom led turn signals to add to increase visibility. I would like to upgrade to this light.

Sycotic

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok so right before I go install this, I find out that apparently they aren't street legal and it's possible I won't pass inspection. Anybody that have these, can you confirm this?

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks... Now I have another mod that I need.

Always worried that my LED rear signals aren't bright enough, couple people have told me that in day light they aren't that visible. So, I'm getting some Rizoma ones like Boneman had, and possibly this in clear... Shouldn't have any issues being seen after that.

Karate.Snoopy

Reaction score
Visit site
The same lights were and are still installed on my FZ6 when I bought it from another fella form AK. But here in MA these were not street legal, I rode with them for a month and noticed that folks behind me were having a hard time noticing the blinking lights when I was about to switch lanes or make a turn. A guy that almost ran me down told me this.
I kept the integrated tail lights but installed a set of turn signals.

racer6973

Reaction score
Visit site
yes i have that one in smoke also put led turns on front and rear love the way the bike looks and been told that the flash with brakes got their attention