Any WV members here?

pacadermng67

Reaction score
Visit site
There has to be. Although maybe not considering the internet may not have made it very far into WV. :D I go to school in Lexington VA so its almost within striking distance.

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It has been my experience that VA has far more hicks than I have ever seen around here. :BLAA:

willislite13

Reaction score
Visit site
I've lived in Charleston my whole life, but am about to start my sophomore year at WVU in Morgantown. So there's at least 2 of us on here. Whereabouts are you?

gilesc

Reaction score
Visit site
Close! I live in the Blacksburg, Va area and can be across the state line (Princeton, Bluefield, Hinton, Lewisburg) easily. My mother is from Mingo County WV. Good roads in this area and generally low traffic (still gotta watch out for Tech students).

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
nice to see there are a few fz6's in the state lol.

post up some pics when you have time.

i have tons of photos of my cars and bike to post up in the next day or so

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
few pics of my fz6 when i first bought it a few weeks back:

few pics of my new bike

bike2.jpg

bike3.jpg

bike4.jpg

bike5.jpg

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
copied pics from other threads to keep it all together:

Fun weekend at the track with lots of super nice cars and nice people. I had fun passing the Porsche's, BMW M cars and
Mustangs. The car handles great, really balanced with the pole position tires. With the 285/35/19 in the back and the
235/40/18 in the front the car almost feels neutral-- no bad oversteer or understeer but has a nice small amount of oversteer
for fun. I am super happy with how it drives now. I even broke the rear tires loose in one corner where I went into it a
little too hot and the car maintained control really well, the handling is very "confidence inspiring". I was even able to
keep right on a Porsche running major suspension mods, cage and slicks which really surprised me.
Double click on the vids to watch in HD:
[YOUTUBE]8mQ2hQnS4dw[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]w_QpGXEVIZY[/YOUTUBE]

Photos listed below, POV style with me walking around holding the gopro HD to my side.

1.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

16.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

110.jpg

112.jpg

114.jpg