Any horn systems like this one?

bob808

Reaction score
Visit site
My horn is wimpy and I am looking for something more serious. At one time there was a slow fella on the 3rd lane running at 30mph in a 60 zone so I decided to give him the horn. He didn't move a muscle. Maybe he was playing loud music or something. Anyway, he saw the flashes in the mirror and moved the cage out of my way.
Something like this seems interesting, I found it on a funding site:
BansheeHorn - warning system for Motorcycles, Cars & Boats by Peter Olt — Kickstarter

Jim Karam

Trying to Keep Up
Reaction score
www.karam.com
So, what he's done is add a nicer horn controller that allows the original OEM horn to "beep" politely, but quickly overtakes it with raucous pulsating blasts from your high beams and the compact Stebel airhorn. Since I've used and endorsed the latter for years, I might just have to add another toy to my list.

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
Once I installed the stebel airhorn I've never ever wanted to go back.

It is plenty loud enough for cars to hear on the freeway if they're close to you, and it's really loud in town.

Perfect for scaring the crap out of girls in spandex on the sidewalk.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Once I installed the stebel airhorn I've never ever wanted to go back.

It is plenty loud enough for cars to hear on the freeway if they're close to you, and it's really loud in town.

Perfect for scaring the crap out of girls in spandex on the sidewalk.

+1 on the above!

Your link to the horn, it looks like a Stebel horn to me, different wiring harness, otherwise the same...

Last edited: