Any help or suggestions welcome

toadfish

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys just bought my first fz6n and im looking to do a few mods and could use some advice maby a few ideas from u lot.
I have a 2005 euro fz6n and i want to put a small screen on the front just to kick the air off me but nothing to massive and ugly like the touring screens u can get.
Another thing im thinking of are bar end mirrors, any ideas and are they any good as in do they vibrate to much to see in?
Are there any easy exhaust mods to make to get a different noise?

cheers for any help guys

bob808

Reaction score
Visit site
Look at Barracuda for windscreen, I found it to be the nicest. I even posted some pictures somewhere.

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
You'll find plenty of info on this forum about aftermarket pipes, bar-end mirrors and different street-fighter windscreens. Just use the SEARCH tab at the top and see what comes up. I went with the Buell setup and used napoleon bar end mirrors. Also swapped the stock pipe with the CF Two Brothers. I used motrax round bar end mirrors before as well. Those were good too but they didn't last very long.

toadfish

Reaction score
Visit site
Cheers for the tips guys. Im struggling to find a nice screen for a smal price. Mite have to modify one to get a nice look. DO u know of any good filters for these bikes?