Another robot pose!

malicious439

The Technician
Reaction score
Visit site
I always see avatars with people posing as robots, i found the thread a while back but cant locate it again. I always see Motogiro up here with his, I was bored because we went to a shop that was closed so being inspired by Motogiro this came up.

Enjoy:BLAA:

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I always see avatars with people posing as robots, i found the threat a while back but cant locate it again. I always see Motogiro up here with his, I was bored because we went to a shop that was closed so being inspired by Motogiro this came up.

Enjoy:BLAA:

Chris! You've made me proud! Hahahaha!

The robot thing actually started from a ride we did with members of the FZ6 Forum. Everyone seemed to be having a lot of fun and were pretty animated in the photos.
I believe the post thread you're talking about was started by Krid80.
http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-...644-fz6-forum-avatar-picture-battle-game.html

You have to hook up with us! A really great group of people and riders.

Here are a couple more:

malicious439

The Technician
Reaction score
Visit site
Chris! You've made me proud! Hahahaha!

The robot thing actually started from a ride we did with members of the FZ6 Forum. Everyone seemed to be having a lot of fun and were pretty animated in the photos.
I believe the post thread you're talking about was started by Krid80.
http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-...644-fz6-forum-avatar-picture-battle-game.html

You have to hook up with us! A really great group of people and riders.

Here are a couple more:

Haha you found it! Pretty good, I tried to make my friend i was riding with try it too but he didn't understand the concept and wouldn't do it, guess those SV riders don't get it. Oh wait! don't YOU have an SV? sorry to hear that, i think they have a pill for that now...:D

But Yea SD is a big large of a distance from you, ~2hrs but if im going to be in the area well see!:thumbup:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Haha you found it! Pretty good, I tried to make my friend i was riding with try it too but he didn't understand the concept and wouldn't do it, guess those SV riders don't get it. Oh wait! don't YOU have an SV? sorry to hear that, i think they have a pill for that now...:D

But Yea SD is a big large of a distance from you, ~2hrs but if im going to be in the area well see!:thumbup:

When we do a ride a few guys make the 2 hr. journey here. Kenny (VegasRider) traveled all the way here from Vegas!
I took the pill...It didn't work....:eek:

malicious439

The Technician
Reaction score
Visit site

novaks47

Yeah!
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL Another one joins the ranks! You will be assimilated, resistance is futile....

And who's that flipping the bird in the last pic? C'mon now! lol

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL Another one joins the ranks! You will be assimilated, resistance is futile....

And who's that flipping the bird in the last pic? C'mon now! lol

Are you talking about the picture with the Yeti?

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
That's the one! So that's what that was in the pic. lol

That was David a friend of one of the FZ6 member who rides with us from time to time. Yes that's the Yeti in Ranchita, Ca. On the way down Montezuma Valley Rd. to Borrogo Springs, Ca. in the Anza Borrego desert.